Gerry Ryan died

I'm Irish, and I don't see why the big commotion. Sure he seemed like an alright type of guy. But why care? I listen to the radio every morning going to school and people call in crying sending their condolences. Surely this may comfort the family, but what the hell? People these days are TOO involved in the life of people irrelevant to them.

I'm Irish, and I don't see why the big commotion. Sure he seemed like an alright type of guy. But why care? I listen to the radio every morning going to school and people call in crying sending their condolences. Surely this may comfort the family, but what the hell? People these days are TOO involved in the life of people irrelevant to them.

I can't wait for your mother to die, you make a post and me letting you know how much I really do not care because you are irrelevant to me.

Yikes. This dude is straight up cold as ice.

I tend to agree. Sure it's sad when "famous" people die, but I didn't know them personally. I don't really care all that much.

I can't wait for your mother to die, you make a post and me letting you know how much I really do not care because you are irrelevant to me.

Harsh. Nor do I expect you to care, if you send me PM's desperately sending your condolences I'd tell you to wise up. I didn't mean to leave a hateful comment, I'm being straight up and speaking my mind.

EDIT: Also, was it really relevant and provoked that you should attack my mother? I was clearly making a point, not slandering.

Edited by Vyper666