Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Shelton

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1864/UPm1S2U=.jpgGlancing Blow10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

With Damage on Full make contact with the wall at Monaco and win the Race

"The Wall" is the right portion of the Monaco track after you come out of the tunnel, right before Nouvelle Chicane, where a number of drivers crashed at the 2011 Monaco race weekend (see video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x71MzWGKZ4

Set up a Grand Prix at Monaco and use any settings you are comfortable with. I would advise you to set rules and flags to reduced, though, as it could help you keeping ahead of the competition by cutting some corners and only getting warnings for it.You will not have to crash out in order to unlock this Achievement. Just touch the wall and drive along it slowly (make sure you slow down before you do, otherwise you WILL crash out) and go on to win the race.

i didnt crash there and still got the achievement; i broke my front wing in the first right after the start line, so i think you must hit any wall from the circuit, doesnt matter which one

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1864/UP33WA8=.jpgIt's the Driver not the Car25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Drivers' World Championship with two different teams in Career or Co-op

You will be required to either win two Drivers' World Championships in career mode or online Co-op mode, each with a different team.Online Co-op is by far the easier choice, as you will have a friend to back you up and help you out by crashing off the competition.Once you are done with your first season and you win the WDC, start another one and select a different team.

If you consider doing this in career mode, be advised that unless you are a skilled/seasoned driver you will need to wait to get promoted to a better team than the one you are starting out with. After winning your first WDC, you will need to switch teams to win it a second time.

Don't worry though, after winning the WDC you will have enough offers on your table.In any case, make sure to set the A.I. difficulty to Amateur to help you get this Achievement faster

Don't know if this will work for other people, but I got this due to a glitch, here's what I had done:

Won the WDC in my single player career (had started a new season, got a couple of races in)

Won the WDC in my co-op career (hadn't started another season yet)

Went to custom GP 1st race I came second and this popped for me ...

Pretty random series of events and would be easier just to do 2 seasons in single player career than try to replicate it, but just wanted to share to see if anyone else gets this or at the very least highlight a glitch.

The 10 and 30 race wins, because before i started co-op I had 6 online wins, won at australia and went up to 7 im guessing it will help towards it

I guess it makes sense tbh, you can boost it against one friend if you choose, so it's basically the same thing in co-op. The description at the moment covers it "this can be done in any online mode". I may write "including co-op" though, to make it clearer.

I need to test it though.

Edited by Shelton

I guess it makes sense tbh, you can boost it against one friend if you choose, so it's basically the same thing in co-op. The description at the moment covers it "this can be done in any online mode". I may write "including co-op" though, to make it clearer.

I need to test it though.

I can confirm right now that wins in the co-op championship DO NOT count towards the 10 & 35 online race wins. They can however be done in a custom GP with 1 person (co-op partner would be easiest) and a field full of AI ... Not sure if you even need the AI to be honest

Not sure which stats you're looking at when it went from 6 to 7 but you can view how many online race wins you have by viewing the leaderboard

The custom GP also gives you XP to go up in rank online too, that's the only reason I have a rank of 75 at the moment and sitting at 33rd in the global leaderboard. Hope this helps

I can confirm right now that wins in the co-op championship DO NOT count towards the 10 & 35 online race wins. They can however be done in a custom GP with 1 person (co-op partner would be easiest) and a field full of AI ... Not sure if you even need the AI to be honest

Not sure which stats you're looking at when it went from 6 to 7 but you can view how many online race wins you have by viewing the leaderboard

The custom GP also gives you XP to go up in rank online too, that's the only reason I have a rank of 75 at the moment and sitting at 33rd in the global leaderboard. Hope this helps

You can do custom GPs with 1 person. AI isn't needed. 1 lap races on the Canadian track is the quickest.

For robot-like consistancy I used Montreal as it's a quick lap. Went round full pelt and just before the finish line stop. Using tcam line up the line with the end of your nose and when the clock ticks to 1:30 floor it and you'll cross the line within the time consistently. Worked for me first time.

Thanks to Dar280885 for the co op championship wins not going towards the 10 and 35 achievements. I wondered why I was at 40 wins and no cheevo. Will have to find someone willing to help me with some one lappers at Montreal that suit my hours now lol

Edited by stevebaker28

You can do custom GPs with 1 person. AI isn't needed. 1 lap races on the Canadian track is the quickest.

How do you set up Custom GP for 1 person? I have myself & the rest of the field setup with A.I. I click on "Ready" and It wont let me race.

How is it done?

Nevermind. I answered my own question.

EDIT: I'm having problems with the KERS one. I passed cars with KERS activated and the achievement wouldnt pop for me. Any ideas why I didnt get it?

Edited by Bud20078

How do you set up Custom GP for 1 person? I have myself & the rest of the field setup with A.I. I click on "Ready" and It wont let me race.

How is it done?

Nevermind. I answered my own question.

EDIT: I'm having problems with the KERS one. I passed cars with KERS activated and the achievement wouldnt pop for me. Any ideas why I didnt get it?

For the first question, he meant one other human player. For the KERS, it needs to be done in a race, not qualifying or practice. I will add a note to the guide to clarify this. If you're doing it in a race, then I have no idea. Keep trying?

For the first question, he meant one other human player. For the KERS, it needs to be done in a race, not qualifying or practice. I will add a note to the guide to clarify this. If you're doing it in a race, then I have no idea. Keep trying?

Yeah. It was during a race. Every car I came up to (even the lapped cars), I would get right up to them & make a move to pass them. Once I get ready to pass, I hit the KERS button & go! I clear the car without hitting it & the Achievement doesnt pop up. It's not glitched is it?

As for my first question, I figured that out right after I asked it. LOL Thanks though.

EDIT: If anyone wants to help me get the 10 & 35 wins, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not a big fan of racing against wreckers & cheaters. I had enough of that with F1 2010. LOL

Yeah. It was during a race. Every car I came up to (even the lapped cars), I would get right up to them & make a move to pass them. Once I get ready to pass, I hit the KERS button & go! I clear the car without hitting it & the Achievement doesnt pop up. It's not glitched is it?

As for my first question, I figured that out right after I asked it. LOL Thanks though.

EDIT: If anyone wants to help me get the 10 & 35 wins, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not a big fan of racing against wreckers & cheaters. I had enough of that with F1 2010. LOL

Try a cache clear mate. Always works for me why im definitly doing everything right for the acheivement but it just wont pop. As far as I'm aware its not a particularly difficult achievement to get. I got it after starting in 24th place in one race and hammering the KERS off the line straight down the middle of the pack, overtake 4/5/6 cars and it popped (obviously one clean take is needed).

Good luck.

For robot-like consistancy I used Montreal as it's a quick lap. Went round full pelt and just before the finish line stop. Using tcam line up the line with the end of your nose and when the clock ticks to 1:30 floor it and you'll cross the line within the time consistently. Worked for me first time.

What a awkward way to this...

I drove my rounds without using DRS or KERS in TT mode and when my ghost headed away I just used DRS and KERS till I catched up again...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1864/UP33WA8=.jpgIt's the Driver not the Car25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Drivers' World Championship with two different teams in Career or Co-op

You will be required to either win two Drivers' World Championships in career mode or online Co-op mode, each with a different team.Online Co-op is by far the easier choice, as you will have a friend to back you up and help you out by crashing off the competition.Once you are done with your first season and you win the WDC, start another one and select a different team.

If you consider doing this in career mode, be advised that unless you are a skilled/seasoned driver you will need to wait to get promoted to a better team than the one you are starting out with. After winning your first WDC, you will need to switch teams to win it a second time.

Don't worry though, after winning the WDC you will have enough offers on your table.In any case, make sure to set the A.I. difficulty to Amateur to help you get this Achievement faster

I can confirm this is incorrect. I won my first season with Lotus in Career, and have only done 10 races in my second season. I just finished a co-op career season a minute ago and I got this achievement. The weird thing is the achievement never actually popped. I got 3 achievements for 100g pop up, which was Teamwork (30g) Keep Your Friends Close (20g) and Co-op Drivers World Championship (50G). I looked at my achievement because Natrlkilla only got two achievements compared to my 3 (which made sense) but i just wanted to double check the achievements. I looked and was surprised to see that I actually unlocked 4 achievements for 125G. For proof go ahead and look at my GT. You will see those 4 achievements unlock right next to each other.

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestion for Robot-Like Consistency is doing it in time trial because you don't need to change settings, tyre and fuel simulation are off already, and there's no-one else to ruin your laps. Pick a track you know well and preferably short with only a few corners. I used Brazil but Canada should be easy too. Take any car with KERS and then just drive around the track casually once so on the next laps you have an easy ghost to follow. On the last straight stay behind and as close as possible to your ghost and use KERS and DRS if needed to finish as close after your ghost as you can.

I got this achievement on my first try with Lotus Renault easily.