Achievement Trading Thread

rented this game for a couple days, anyone want to pass the glitched achievement on to me, i'll be online after 8:30 pm EST tonight, msg me, GT is RBL PSYCHOTIC

i sent you a message, and anyone who wants to help me just send a message or friends request.

cheers

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and a friend have just about had it with this game on Hardcore and would like to know if anyone would like to help us out with the Hardcore glitch. If anyone wants to help, send a message to my GT (TheTCD). I'm sure either of us will be willing to return the favour in another game.

Edited by TheTCD

The 'Hardcore Glitch' is where the host (who has to have a completed game save on Hardcore difficulty) sets up a lobby to watch the credits. Everyone in the game will get the achievement for completing Hardcore without having to play a single mission.

Or something along those lines. Seeing as no-one here seems particularly eager to help others with this glitch, don't hold your breath for help with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. Only just got this game recently and really want to 100% it. Only need a couple achievements including hardcore . I hear that its possible if someone has save on last level you can load it up on co op to unlock it for the othrr person ? If so, and if anyone still has the game (and save) I would be eternally grateful if u helped me with this one.

Carpet pirate.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just completed the game on normal and would be up for Hardcore if anyone is willing or if someone can load up a save for this annoying achievement. I tried with friends ages ago but had problems with the game.....they now have fully completed but not for me and they all traded their games in. Also, if someone could help with Sky is failing (killing with helicopter). If someone could help with these (especially hardcore), I'll be happy to help in return on anything I'm able.

GT Darth Tonberry

• 2 weeks later...

Need some good buddies to help in getting all off us to get those chievos ?.

Please friend me up (& rep me up on xbox360 live(will return favor))

*** please contact me to let me know where you are comming from? Ie:ref xboxachievments.org ***

thanks

ss:just love this game - it`s awsume

I GIVE IT 89 %