"The Quest for Dominance" Trailer #2

iBuzz7S

Am I the only one a tad worried by this trailer? I mean, it wasn't awful, but it doesn't look anything like the creepy, awesome Last Light we've been shown before. And perhaps even less like Metro 2033. Not only that, but the graphical quality looked nothing like 2033/previous Last Light footage. I really hope THQ going under didn't kill this game...

Am I the only one a tad worried by this trailer? I mean, it wasn't awful, but it doesn't look anything like the creepy, awesome Last Light we've been shown before. And perhaps even less like Metro 2033. Not only that, but the graphical quality looked nothing like 2033/previous Last Light footage. I really hope THQ going under didn't kill this game...

I don't know man it looked pretty good to me. But I'm watching that vid on a crappy pc. :p

The game was pretty close to done when all that defecation hit the oscillation. So hopefully Deep Silver and the studio sale didn't muck up 4A's polishing time too bad.

Either way Metro and Bioshock Infinite are the only two games being released this year (or at least this early) that I give a rats ass about.

I don't know man it looked pretty good to me. But I'm watching that vid on a crappy pc. :p

The game was pretty close to done when all that defecation hit the oscillation. So hopefully Deep Silver and the studio sale didn't muck up 4A's polishing time too bad.

Either way Metro and Bioshock Infinite are the only two games being released this year (or at least this early) that I give a rats ass about.

I made a mistake by watching the trailer on this site's news section, I don't know what they're doing, but they really fuck up the videos! I went to the official Last Light YouTube channel and put the video in HD, THEN I saw the Last Light I know and love! At least, the game looks very nice again. And after reading x360a's hands-on article, I feel a lot better about Last Light. Amazing what difference watching the trailer properly makes.

Still, I'll be keeping an eye on Deep Silver, the story did seem a bit different in the trailer to me, so that's all I'm worried about now. But you're right, I doubt they could fuck it up this late. I just don't like seeing even a hint that a great game could be going off course.

I agree... mostly, lol. I'm looking forward to ArmA III, although, its alpha is already out. And of course BF4. :-P But yeah, that's pretty much all I can think of. Bioshock Infinite looks great, I'm going to have to pick it up some time (maybe once I pick up my 2 year old back-log, lol).