The New Unachievable Achievement Thread

mcnichoj

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a big punch in the stomach for Xbox players. Why in the hell Ubisoft would do that? I'm speechless.

It's the same deal as Nexiuz, the PS3 servers were shut down, but due to fan demand Ubi turned them back on. Xbox players didn't raise enough of a stink for Ubi to turn ours back on. It's still possible if you can get enough people to contact them however.

What about the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and Quake 4? They had an achievement to be number 1 in the world, surely thats almost impossible now! Also, havent the Homefront servers been shutdown now that THQ are gone? Which half the games acheivements are MP

What about the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and Quake 4? They had an achievement to be number 1 in the world, surely thats almost impossible now! Also, havent the Homefront servers been shutdown now that THQ are gone? Which half the games acheivements are MP

Homefront is already on the list. Technically, you can still get the #1 overall leaderboard achievements. Technically...

Twenty boosting sessions a day for the next ten months, enjoy your new insanely rare achievement.

Hello.

About Quake 4 "Number One" and "Top Ten" Achievements.

You can still unlock them, the servers are up, including leaderboards.

I do not know if the servers are Peer-To-Peer (without requiring a central hub) or not, however Bethesda re-released Quake 4 on disc during June 2012.

Quake 4 has major problems, even on the net-code, so you will get alot of disconnections, lag, and strange behaviors: it never got the love and optimization of its PC counterpart, and never got a single patch, if I remember correctly.

Said that people used glitch to gain points to rank up the leaderboard and unlock "Number One" and "Top Ten" Achievements.

So it is no longer humanly possible doing it legit, also because nobody play the game anymore.

Even with boosting partners you must arrange glitched matches (many of them); the method is described on this very forum and it requires 4 players in total if I'm correct.

Edited by Pralaya

• 2 weeks later...
No, those achievements are possible. They are just near impossible to get with out an extreme amount of dedication to get them.

Hello.

Just to be clear: I have not "Number One" and "Top Ten" achievements for "Quake 4" and I will not try to get them, not even with arranged boosting matches using the glitch.

However I know everyone has his self-punishing attitudes, so I was only cofirming that technically they are still achievable.

When you say "both section 8's" do you mean both the 360 and the GFWL versions of the first game or do you mean both as in the first and the second game Prejudice?

Hi mcnichoj

TimeGate Studios, developed of Section 8 franchise, filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy on May 2013.

I think they do not exist anymore.

"Section 8" IP ownership and license has been under legal litigation with the publisher, SouthPeak Interactive.

You may find more informantion on the Wikipedia page and releated notes and links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TimeGate_Studios

Right now in Italy/Europe:

"Section 8" (published by SouthPeak Interactive) has been removed from GoD, including all DLC;

"Section 8: Prejudice" (XBLA game, published by Microsoft) is available with all DLC.

Edited by Pralaya

When you say "both section 8's" do you mean both the 360 and the GFWL versions of the first game or do you mean both as in the first and the second game Prejudice?

Both original section 8's. Its possible to do the 360 version if someone has dlc on a usb or hardrive or what have you, but the pc version is impossible to complete if you dont have the dlc.

If anyone has a way to get the pc versions dlc let me know lol

why the hell are they shutting them down that just means people cannot 100% every game they have if they have them games but i have to a mitt that they are quite all games and they don't have may people playing them sort of games as there is black ops 2 and then there's fifa and it goes on and on. that's why i think top games cod fifa are ruining the marketplace as there is hardly and old arcade games that people know and they actually want to play them games.

Here's some additional unachievable achievements for NHL 2K10. Not sure why the first person didn't include these as they are all for the online.

Panthers Trophy (10G)

Coyotes Trophy (25G)

They're not included because only the uploading feature was removed from the game, you can still play online whenever you want.

If anyone has a way to get the pc versions dlc let me know lol
Nope. No official means exist.

Slightly more shady yes...

If you get the special edition of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, it comes with the DLC, but it is so rare that it costs a lot of money.
It's only the first game; MUA1 Gold Edition. 2 never got a special version.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I believe since the 2012-2013 season is over, the playing 5 today games or whatever in nba2k13 is now unobtainable.

There is also an achievement for starting a "today" association which would fast forward you to whereever the teams were during the season, I don't know if that is unobtainable now or if it would just put you into the offseason.