In case you didn't notice...

Creech

Wouldn't Japanese Lists look more in place if the actual face buttons were the Japanese characters for those particular letters?

So instead of :abut:, :bbut:, :xbut: and :ybut:, it will be the Japanese character for that particular letter.

But hey, these look a lot better than what they were before.

Actually it doesn't say the letters of the controller. After bring it up with Rx when I was designing them, it simple says 'Japanese'.

Creech and his minons sounds like either a security company or a bad 90s pop group. I like the latter personally. =p

How about 80's hair metal instead? "Minions" has that evil undertone that so many of those metal bands thought they were striving for that I think it might work better.

:boxer

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you *drumroll*

CREECH AND HIS MINIONS!!!

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/youdressweird.com/image/dressfunny/1211/80s-rock-band-big-hair-dress-funny-1353943131.jpg

:p

Hopefully Creech doesn't ban me for that pic. LoL

Edited by Grifter Reborn

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you *drumroll*

CREECH AND HIS MINIONS!!!

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/youdressweird.com/image/dressfunny/1211/80s-rock-band-big-hair-dress-funny-1353943131.jpg

:p

Hopefully Creech doesn't ban me for that pic. LoL

I would have to say I find most comfort in me pictured on the far right. Bahaha.

Looks great! (It kinda bugs me that the W8 section is using the Windows Vista logo but that's just me nitpicking :p)

This. I'd mentioned it in the subscriber board but I was afraid to bring it up again... I'd also bring up the fact that the one is labelled WP7 when in fact it contains WP7 and WP8 games, but I don't want to be "That Guy" :p

This. I'd mentioned it in the subscriber board but I was afraid to bring it up again... I'd also bring up the fact that the one is labelled WP7 when in fact it contains WP7 and WP8 games, but I don't want to be "That Guy" :p

We already have the graphic for the WP8 phone games, but the functionality to separate them out isn't a huge priority since there are so few WP8 exclusives at this point. It is coming.

We already have the graphic for the WP8 phone games, but the functionality to separate them out isn't a huge priority since there are so few WP8 exclusives at this point. It is coming.

Oh, wasn't aware, fair enough then, especially seeing as there's only 2 yet. Only problem then is that ugly vista logo... :p