10hr play achievement.

UraMallas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, if you follow the achievment Guides method, you can get all but 10 hour one in like 5 hours. Its Rediculous. XD all i need is 10 hours and its taking so long... Guess ill just leave it on the first level and put the fishy to the bottem

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, well that sucks but I haven´t got 1000 sharks yet so i give it i try.

Are you sure it will come after ten more hours?

The game said: Achievement unlocked and bla bla its trial game.

Doesn´t that mean the game think I got it already?

I will give it i try anyway, need sharks so

and i´m so close to have em all.

The game said: Achievement unlocked and bla bla its trial game.

So, it said achievement unlocked, but then you didn't get the achievement, because it became Trial version? If that's so, then I don't know about the achievement. I think, in that case I would maybe delete and redownload the game, after you got the 1000 sharks. Often this process deletes the counter, so I would do the 1000 sharks before taking this in consideration.

exactly. achievement unlocked but i did not get cuz i had trial.

So it said something like:

if you had the full game this achievement would have unlocked.

I guess i try the 1000 sharks first and then play i little longer.

If i dont get it I delete it and try the sucky game again :(

But i think i did delete it once before, needed space on my harddrive =/

maybe time and sharks has been reset.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I have 45,683 in the foodbank.. Has it glitched for me? :confused:

EDIT: Yes it appears it was indeed glitched for me. However I have found a solution! =D I brought the "Arcade Compilation Disc" which included feeding frenzy for 99p. ^_^ I removed the game from the hard drive and loaded up the disc, completed 1 level, achievement unlocked! Hope this helps. :)

Edited by z I ToP CaT I z
New info

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, this is my last one, and it hasn't unlocked yet, even though Raptr says I've been playing the game for about 15 hours. Been sitting the corner for an hour or so on the first level.

But then again, Raptr tracks the total time the game is on, not in gameplay time. So I hope I'm close. It's weird to think I've played 5 hours of this game not in gameplay though. I hoped it's not glitched.

I'll give it a couple more hours, and if it doesn't pop by then, gotta delete and redownload the game.

Edited by Earthbound_X

• 2 months later...
Yeah, this is my last one, and it hasn't unlocked yet, even though Raptr says I've been playing the game for about 15 hours. Been sitting the corner for an hour or so on the first level.

But then again, Raptr tracks the total time the game is on, not in gameplay time. So I hope I'm close. It's weird to think I've played 5 hours of this game not in gameplay though. I hoped it's not glitched.

I'll give it a couple more hours, and if it doesn't pop by then, gotta delete and redownload the game.

I know you already got the achievement, but for anyone else who may be wondering, all the achievements pop at the end of each level, if you’re just sitting there in a level it will never pop. You must accumulate 10 hours AND finish a level.

Edited by ReaptheChaos

• 5 months later...

You can eat everything on screen leaving a lone, small fish about an inch from the right/left middle side of the screen. Make sure to be the largest version of the whale and that a eat everything bubble is floating above the fish 5 inches away from the same side of the screen, quickly eat the bubble, the whale will head for the fish on an angle and hit the side of the screen before being pushed away from it, be far too big to eat the fish and move back to try take a bite before being pushed out by the screen again. You can keep this up for 10 hours, it takes a little practice but it's easy to do.

I will point out that you might as well just play through the game for the 1k sharks, 40k food bank and time trial as the 10 hours will come naturally before you get those others complete.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...