FAQs

Can you unlock the DLC characters with the Gold disc and then play with a regular disc like you can with Oblivion? IE rent or borrow the Gold Edition of the game and get the DLC for free? Or do you need the Gold disc physically in the box to play as DLC characters? Thanks in advance.

I am working on this with a friend online. He does not have the gold disc but I do. When a suit unlocks for the Gold Disc character he got the achievement. Once we got all the suits unlocked he went back to his regular copy and is finishing the game. Not sure if this helps, but that is how I did it with someone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Q: Do the difficulty easy/normal/hard also affect the comic book missions or just the main story?

Q: Is it possible to get stuck in the game?

(I just used a portal from outside the hull after beating Warstar and Starbolt in Shi'ar and thereafter extracted to Valhalla to do some trivia. After returning to Shi'ar the portal was gone. And if I extract to the last blue spot, the elevator isn't available (it has already gone down to where you fight Gladiator) - Will this correct itself when reboot the game?) - I can't answer this myself since my last save was before going down the elevator, so personally I am saved.

Edited by albajos

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, the game creates two save files:

# 1 Your progress, levels, gear and difficulty

# 2 Your unlocked characters, DLC, costumes and the Hard difficulty (if unlocked)

No save will keep track of simulator discs or pick-ups. On the positive side this gives you the possiility to tweak all skills on all characters. Getting silver on a simulator disc gives the character +1 on all skills (except defence) and can be done in each playthrough + you have +25 of each skill to pick up every time.

Starting a new game on easy will only preload #2

Starting on normal or hard, it game will first preload #2, then ask if you want to preload #1, but only if #1 are saved on normal or hard.

• 1 month later...

I am finishing up my last 3 ach. and I want to make sure I don't mess up this time since I have already beaten the game 4 times and even did all sim discs but I missed the one disc you can not go back for. My question is.... Is the disc the only thing I can miss, or is there an action figure also that I would not be able to go back and get? I am at the end of Act 2 and I am not sure if I have grapped every action figure up to this point so I do not want to continue if there is an action figure I can not go back and get if I did miss it. Thank you in advance for the quick reply and help.

• 2 weeks later...
to right silver surfer to left dr strange and it says its locked

is there a list of all the characters that you can unlock because i am missing just 1 thanks

The list of characters are...

Black Panther

Blade

Daredevil

Doctor Strange

Ghost Rider

Nick Fury

Silver Surfer

That's every unlockable character in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question,

I was playing with a friend of mine online, and I noticed that costumes for characters I had unlocked were locked (i.e. I had Magneto's 2nd costume, but it was locked). When he is hosting, is it as though I'm starting a new game, or is there a way to load my character progress into his game so I can continue working on my characters separately from his?

I cannot unlock Cap's 4th costume, Wolverine's 3rd costume, or Deadpool's 4th costume after I deleted all my games because I used cheat codes. What do I do?

shouldn't have used cheats, have to start over

Toker, you have to go to a shield point and go to extract. there you can go to any, what I would consider, main shield point.

shouldn't have used cheats, have to start over

Toker, you have to go to a shield point and go to extract. there you can go to any, what I would consider, main shield point.

Yeah But is there away to play the whole level over I need cyclops to talk to jean grey but he died on my original run through and I didnt save