Achievement Discussion

Krazie

The NFS: Carbon achievements have been revealed! Post all discussion on how you feel about the achievements here. They can be found at:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/home/showachievements.php?type=Retail&gameID=121

In my opinion, these achievements rock!! Very nice balance!! EA has made up for their last 2 games, lol..

Looks like they've put all the need for speed's together, but how on earth are you going to beat an ea guy, it would be hard enough to find him let alone beat him and if someone get's the game after a year he's not going to be playing anymore. Also the online ranked one I hate as it'll take so long to get on a rubbish game. Finally, I might be one in a million but I hate pursuits, unless they have another bus stop glitch, I'll never get those achievements.

I dont like a couple of them...

For example, finishing backwards on a ranked race, beating an ea moderator or the one where you fill your garage with ONLY one type of car...

Some of them seem like a drag to do, while the other ones just came as you beat the game...

Yeah i hate games where you have to beat a developer or someone who has beat them.. urgh!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all found a really easy way to get the Muscle Head, Tuner Addict, and Exotic Aficionado, if your willing to spend 240 MS points. Go and download the "free" cars from xbox live you'll need to do this even if you have the CE onceyou download the go and find the nearest auto lot and fill up your garage with for example the Nissan Skyline, they do not cost anything to buy. Go back to your garage and sell all of them except for one go back to the auto lot and start with the next class. Rinse and repeat. Cheers:drunk

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is having trouble with the showboat achievement, try doing it in a Challenge Series Sprint race. Then when you race online next, it give you the achievement at the conclusion of the race. Easy way to get what might be a hard achievement normally. I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo There's something I'd like to know...

Well well, is there any tipp to get the "50 Policecar destroyed" archievement? Because I can't beat it...

And is it normal that I have to win over 7,8 Ranked Races in XBL to get a lvl up??

Aight, that's all! Thx for helping me^^

Bosmel

• 4 weeks later...

It depends what level you are currently, and what place you finish in. The higher the better. On the disabling part, get your heat down low, find the cops (in free-roam), smash into them when they are perpendicular (sideways) to your car on the non-engine side and escape. Take it slow and organized, use pursuit blockers when you can, and you should have it in no time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To those that unlocked the 1,000,000 achievement, how much money can you spend to be able to still unlock this? I just started a new career to get this achievement (as well as a couple of others like owning the muscle cars etc) but i just wanted to make sure, cause i still have the stock car and managed to beat wulf, but am now struggling to keep up on the 2nd 'island'.... i need to upgrade or else i dont think i'll be able to do it. i didnt manage to get the pink slip to wulf's car.... which sucks.... any help appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

hi can someone tell me when getting the achievement for causing 200,000 damage to the state do i have to escape from the police once iv caused the 200,000 damage cuz on the acheivment guide for this it says to cause the damage then just end the race anyway, iv done it 3 times now but i got busted is this the reason the achievemnt wont unlock even though on the guide it dont say anythin bout u having to escape from the police