Complete Toy Box Item Checklist

Scrapdaddy

Hello everyone, yes this game is officially eating my life LOL even to the point of having to come out of lurking and sign up! Great site BTW, has given me enough help in the past. Anyway......

As will always be the case with this game, I've gotten all the star missions EXCEPT the Western Collector one. I've had a good look around and really don't want to have to go through a massive checklist 1 item at a time unless I have to.

My question is: Because I have all the star missions except the Western Collector - does this mean I must have all the collectable from:

Haunted Mansion

Zurg's Spaceport

Enchanted Fluffy place

Meaning I only have to re-check the town arears and of course the bloody racetrack/stunt area?

Cheers

ps.

do you have to get silver/gold in all races/challenges for a collectable of is bronze enough?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, yes this game is officially eating my life LOL even to the point of having to come out of lurking and sign up! Great site BTW, has given me enough help in the past. Anyway......

As will always be the case with this game, I've gotten all the star missions EXCEPT the Western Collector one. I've had a good look around and really don't want to have to go through a massive checklist 1 item at a time unless I have to.

My question is: Because I have all the star missions except the Western Collector - does this mean I must have all the collectable from:

Haunted Mansion

Zurg's Spaceport

Enchanted Fluffy place

Meaning I only have to re-check the town arears and of course the bloody racetrack/stunt area?

Cheers

ps.

do you have to get silver/gold in all races/challenges for a collectable of is bronze enough?

I don't think the races count at all for Western Collector. If you're certain you've been EVERYWHERE, like I was, have you bought all the capsules from the Candy Machine building? That's what did me.

There's also a few up in an alcove by the entrance to the Bandit Camp, which I missed for a long time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this thread is still active, but i was wondering if i need all of the capsules in the actual game (not the Toy Box ones) to get the achievement? Because i was so dumb that i deleted my save game because Toy Box glitched for me.

Edited by Fogizzle

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...