Collectibles Guide

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great collectibles guide, I like the walkthrough style approach. Thanks.

NEEDS CONFIRMED: The Prima guide states there is a dragon's tear to the right of the corpse. We couldn't see it. Please let Auburok or myself know if you find it here. I think Prima messed up again and it's not here, though.

There is NOT a dragon's tear here for sure.

finished game twice now, guide is great everything is where it should be :) my game glitched with the communicate with every dead body ach, its really annoying u can check the stats on every other collectable except dead bodys, its as if they dont exist. just finished my second playhrough and got eveyone again and still not popped so nothing i can do now but give up which is a shame wanted the 1000 especially after two playthroughs at least i know not to do all the cruciable stuff.

Well after multiple attempts, and probably countless runs through the game it's finally another 100% on my list, this guide helped out alot and after a few runs I could find everything without even looking at it anymore. I still can't understand why it would only pop on coop, I guess just some bug on mine, but I'm happy to see another plat in my case, onto to the next challenge. What's really weird is I could go the whole game on single without a single crash, but once I got online there were glitches, crashes and freezes galore, I guess the game's server needs some patching up, seem to fall through the floor alot when heading through coop exits too, another glitch I guess:confused:

Wonderful. There's at least four fully confirmed guide checks for me now. I won't be going through it, then, save to add counters.

Thanks for the help, everyone. I'll post one last time when I add counters, but otherwise, I'm considering this guide done (save for that few edits a few people caught >_>).

Glad this was a good guide for you all <3

Would like to thank you and Auburok for your great work. I'm usually on the sister site but your guide here and hard work made me register to thank you.

As far as I can tell, your guide is 100% as I used it to get Platinum, thanks again.

Also checked out your photos, keep up the good work and hope you get to your ultimate goal.

I have a quick question about the collectables in this game. Have people managed to successfully get the collectable achievements single player? The reason I ask is that I have seen a few people post e.g. Sol007 that they couldnt get a crystal for example in single player but then managed to get the achievement co-op.

I'm just curious to know if maybe single player is glitched when it comes to collectables.

I have a quick question about the collectables in this game. Have people managed to successfully get the collectable achievements single player? The reason I ask is that I have seen a few people post e.g. Sol007 that they couldnt get a crystal for example in single player but then managed to get the achievement co-op.

I'm just curious to know if maybe single player is glitched when it comes to collectables.

It's not glitched, i got all of them in one playthrough on single player.

5.5 Wall Bottom

Follow the spirit guide.

"What is this? Some sort of cathedral?"

Dead guy in the next to your left as you move forward.

NEEDS CONFIRMED: The Prima guide states there is a dragon's tear to the right of the corpse. We couldn't see it. Please let Auburok or myself know if you find it here. I think Prima messed up again and it's not here, though.

Anyways, continue along.

Just completed this part on my first play through and there was no dragons tear there.

Wonderful. There's at least four fully confirmed guide checks for me now. I won't be going through it, then, save to add counters.

Thanks for the help, everyone. I'll post one last time when I add counters, but otherwise, I'm considering this guide done (save for that few edits a few people caught >_>).

Glad this was a good guide for you all <3

well i am missing still 2 small shards after going through the second time on adventure+

i know collectible guides are a real pain, but having a counter at the end of each completed chapter would be great to reduce the time searching for possible small shards...

well i am missing still 2 small shards after going through the second time on adventure+

i know collectible guides are a real pain, but having a counter at the end of each completed chapter would be great to reduce the time searching for possible small shards...

I have a counter at the beginning. What else am I supposed to add?

I have a counter at the beginning. What else am I supposed to add?

here are a few examples:

- add the count number to each collectible dragon tear(1), dead body(36) etc

- count number of small shards dropped by urns and enemies for either each sub chapter or total count in the end, i have 10 crystals and 3 shards by the end of the first chapter.

Me and my friend did co-op together, and only playing together and he was hosting; he got the crystal achievement and I didnt. I have 132 crystal and he has 131; I will just chalk it up as a loss.

For a game to have so many collectibles and have a way to revisit the chapters/sub-chapters; it fails at not listing them.

I have 31/32 secrets, missing only a single one.

I already have everything else, which means that I can't be missing a secret that is in the same place as a crystal, dead guy, puzzle, prisoner or tear.

Any suggestions where that secret area I missed might be?

(Or does anybody have a complete list of all 32 secrets?)

Ahh bugger, I have 162 crystals (in ng+) and no achievement, I take it that means I'm missing an enemy dropped shard. Now that I think of it, I had trouble in chapter 5 with potions and gold dropping through the uneven cobbles on the ground, could well be the problem with shards too.

Any idea if the shards are specific to a certain enemy (say the 3rd crossbowman in the level) or if there's a set number of shards per level and it drops them from random enemies until it hits the total number for the level?

Almost forgot, bloody awesome guide, much appreciated.

Edited by Aliasalpha
courtesy