Achievements

The achievements are in the game though, so here they are if anyone is interested (the order might be slightly off since I got 2 of them before checking):

Dream Twist -10G

Unlock the power to warp your dreams

Beattime Story -20G

Defeat Hansel and Gretel

Unconscious Subconscious -40G

Defeat Octor Freud

Fiery Awakening -60G

Defeat Gurglewocky

Ruby-Red Pirouette -10G

Collect a red gem while twirling

Flurry of Feathers -10G

Jump or dash onto three owls without touching the ground

Topsy-Turvy Trampoline -10G

Use a spiky box like a trampoline

Brilliant! -60G

Obtain five stars in all levels

Hardcore -40G

Unlock Hardcore Mode

Hardercore -60G

Unlock Uber Hardcore Mode

Microsleeper -40G

Obtain a trophy in all Time Attack levels

Hypnotist -40G

Obtain a trophy in all Score Attack levels

Also note there is the umlaut above the "U" in "Uber".

Thank you Overlord.

Can anyone confirm what the "Brilliant" achievement entails? I was trying to figure out what 5-stars on a level consisted of, but couldn't see anything showing that I'd achieved that.

I collected all items in the level I played (which I assumed was what would grant 5-stars) and it illuminated some crystal thing upon completion of the level. I saw nothing showing 5-stars.

Thank you Overlord.

Can anyone confirm what the "Brilliant" achievement entails? I was trying to figure out what 5-stars on a level consisted of, but couldn't see anything showing that I'd achieved that.

I collected all items in the level I played (which I assumed was what would grant 5-stars) and it illuminated some crystal thing upon completion of the level. I saw nothing showing 5-stars.

The gems in the level only count for 3 out of the 5 stars. The larger gems count as 10 gems, but it's you don't need to collect everything for the 3 stars. The other 2 stars are for how many times you die during the level. I've missed a few larger gems on some levels and still managed to get 5 stars.

Just waiting for the achievements to upload now o_0

Thank you Overlord.

If you mean the blue crystal things, I believe those represent the large gems that unlock artwork in a level. As the above poster said, up to 3 stars (red things at the bottom upon level completion) can be obtained from gathering gems. Thankfully, so far not all are needed, so don't stress over missing a few. The other two are reliant on deaths, but so far I've died 2 times and still gotten 2 stars for it, so I don't yet know the limit. I'm sure I'll find it though :p

They may look simple enough but this game is hard, like seriously hard. Good luck to anyone trying to 5 star each level.

If it is anything like the PC-Version then I have to agree with you^^'.

And considering that to unlock Über-Hardcore-Mode you need to beat the game on Hardcore first. And in that you don't have any checkpoints what so ever^^'

Edited by headdragon