Rate the last game you played...

Mr Bungle

NBA 2K6 - Adequate Achievement Fodder/10

Can't assign it a number rating because I didn't do enough with it, but I got all my achievements in a game with ten minute quarters and mailed it back immediately, so it gave me what I wanted.

That's the scariest thing, I started the game JUST an hour ago LOL!

Got 2 achievements in first 12 min game. Should get these other 3 in this 48 min game.

5/10 I guess..

That's the scariest thing, I started the game JUST an hour ago LOL!

Got 2 achievements in first 12 min game. Should get these other 3 in this 48 min game.

5/10 I guess..

I'll say this much for it -- at least the basketball is functional, unlike NBA Live 06. What a turd burger that game is. It's not even possible to complete thanks to EA's server closing bullshit. I'm about to start Disney's Up. This game is probably going to suck hard, but I'm hoping to get my 1000:gsicon: tonight and mail it back in the morning.

I'll say this much for it -- at least the basketball is functional, unlike NBA Live 06. What a turd burger that game is. It's not even possible to complete thanks to EA's server closing bullshit. I'm about to start Disney's Up. This game is probably going to suck hard, but I'm hoping to get my 1000:gsicon: tonight and mail it back in the morning.

Buddy...it doesn't sound like you're having much fun at all with your videogaming. Do you play any games for fun? I know which website I'm on, and God knows I'm crippled by a need for completion, but have some fun, too, mate. ;)

Buddy...it doesn't sound like you're having much fun at all with your videogaming. Do you play any games for fun? I know which website I'm on, and God knows I'm crippled by a need for completion, but have some fun, too, mate. ;)

Haha, I'm playing a fair bit of GTA Online and I'm also working through Condemned: Criminal Origins, which I'm enjoying. I also bought Prey and I'm going to start that this week. A user messaged me about boosting Prey's online, so hopefully I'll get a completion there. And then next Tuesday, I'm getting Ghosts.

Disney's Up - 1/10

FUCK YOU ANACONDA MOTHERFUCKER FUCK SHIT FUCK. I'm so glad THQ went bankrupt, because they made abysmal games like this. Wish I'd been on hand the day the developers of this game were issued pink slips so I could laugh in their faces. If you produce garbage like this, the gaming industry is not where you belong. And now to get my blood pressure back down from stroke level and finish this licensed atrocity...

And holy hell, I hate that little kid.

Hitman Absolution 9/10

Agent 47 is still as cool as ever. Loving the game so far, and the many ways to take out targets is fun. Can see me enjoying this all the way to the end. Making contracts for others sounds like a lot of fun, just need to unlock more levels etc to make some interesting ones.

Absolution was such a great game. I loved it. It's a shame most others found it boring.

Absolution was such a great game. I loved it. It's a shame most others found it boring.

I think the game was great too. I lost my save so ended up having to do about 110 challenges in a single day which was actually a lot of fun, the variety in doing the missions saved the game from becoming boring imo.

Condemned: Criminal Origins - I'm still grinding out two achievements (100% evidence and beating the game using only melee weapons) but I've really enjoyed this game. Graphics are shit and the sound is very repetitive, but it's a fun game and I found the story interesting. Certainly better than the dreck I've been playing lately. 8/10.

I think the game was great too. I lost my save so ended up having to do about 110 challenges in a single day which was actually a lot of fun, the variety in doing the missions saved the game from becoming boring imo.

Definitely. Unfortunately, it was my first Hitman game, and I think that's a part of the reason I loved it (since I couldn't compare it to Blood Money like others did). The challenges, level design, and characters were great. I also thought it had stellar graphics. Wish I hadn't sold my copy.