ea is such crap

gimme a hell ya

wow. maxing this game is becoming such a bitch because the co-op is littered with bugs. me and my buddy are tired of playing the co-op on hard just to have the game screw us with no health recover after being shot or like the end of the 11th hour where all you do is hit 2 button prompts and they still fail you. im glad i bought this game so late because i cant imagine how shitty the online must have been before all the multiplayer updates. is ea the worst publisher/developer ever or what? im interested in some of the bugs andbody else may have encountered in the co-op

wow. maxing this game is becoming such a bitch because the co-op is littered with bugs. me and my buddy are tired of playing the co-op on hard just to have the game screw us with no health recover after being shot or like the end of the 11th hour where all you do is hit 2 button prompts and they still fail you. im glad i bought this game so late because i cant imagine how shitty the online must have been before all the multiplayer updates. is ea the worst publisher/developer ever or what? im interested in some of the bugs andbody else may have encountered in the co-op

Coop has never been patched/fixed and the Mulitplayer was 10x's better then the Coop at release. Besides the majority of the patches have been balancing issues with different guns or what not very few bug fixes. Also, if you remember BF3 was supposed to be a Multiplayer only game but the SP and Coop were added at the end to make everyone happy. Yes it is buggy but I still find it fun, I have over 10 Coop Service Stars.

because i cant imagine how shitty the online must have been before all the multiplayer updates

Another release day player here: Actually, with a few notable glitches the MP was never a shitty disaster before the updates. It's always been fun, with the exception of the inevitable bad lobbies.

If it was, we wouldn't have been playing it for over a year.

Cool.

Co-op is fine, the AI can be a little buggy with the knife and they react a little too quickly for Bullseye. You do regen health on Hard in Co-op, the QTE at the end of the 11th Hour is insanely easy, I've never failed it and that's it, there's nothing else wrong Co-op, except that it needs more missions. Perhaps you need a new squad-mate.

Also, as Drew said, Co-op has never been patched, so I'd say it's pretty impressive that those are the only bugs. MP was great at launch, it had some bugs, but nothing game-breaking. I actually liked it more then.

And EA themselves didn't develop BF3, DICE did. Now DICE is now owned by EA, but there's still a difference. And DICE have some real pros working for them, so no, they don't "suck".

Edited by WOLFkraut

Had mine since launch

I've never had any major problems with co-op. We did fall through the map one time during the Hummer sequence, but other than that it's worked fine. I finished all of them on Hard with the same friend and we only had the one huge glitch.

BTW, stop blaming EA for everything wrong with the game. EA just publishes it, DICE does the work.

Everyone always blames EA and Activision because they are the main name that everyone knows and automatically aims at them. I'm in no way defending the money hungry habits they have, I'm just saying the just publish majority of the games. Which means they pay for the press and release and manufacturing of the product, the developer, i.e. DICE, Treyarch, Epic, are the one's who make the game and are responsible for the bug/problems.

Edited by WickedD365

Had mine since launch

I'm in no way defending the money hungry habits they have

You must be one of the many gamers who do not like money. I know you probably did not mean that but I am tired of seeing people commenting on how Video Game publishers/developers charge so much money.

I think EA/DICE should have charged more for the fun that I get out of BF3. I only spent 100$ on the game for almost 1000hours of game time in multiplayer, not to mention SP and Coop. Which is about 400 quarters, which would last someone about 2 days, maximum, if they were to play at an arcade.

You must be one of the many gamers who do not like money. I know you probably did not mean that but I am tired of seeing people commenting on how Video Game publishers/developers charge so much money.

No. I'm a budget gamer when it comes down to it. I don't spend a full $60 on games very often. Only amazing titles I must have at launch. Other than that I use Gamefly.

I'm just saying aim complaints at the appropriate parties. DICE made and programed the game, not EA.

I think EA/DICE should have charged more for the fun that I get out of BF3. I only spent 100$ on the game for almost 1000hours of game time in multiplayer, not to mention SP and Coop. Which is about 400 quarters, which would last someone about 2 days, maximum, if they were to play at an arcade.

I would gladly spend more than the $100 I have in my BF3 also. Game is worth so much more IMO. As you said the amount of fun I have had playing makes it all the more valuable.

Someone asked If they released the PC version on consoles would I buy it. My answer is yes. To get even more BF and people in a game to destroy I have to quote Fry, "Shutup and take my money!"

Although it could prob be done with a patch.

No. I'm a budget gamer when it comes down to it. I don't spend a full $60 on games very often. Only amazing titles I must have at launch. Other than that I use Gamefly. I'm just saying aim complaints at the appropriate parties. DICE made and programed the game, not EA.

That was not quite my point, I meant to say that in order for most companies to continue staying in business they have to make a profit. So, in my opinion, saying one company has money hungry habits is sort of idiotic(no disrespect meant), they need to be to stay alive/continue offering new products to keep them in business. Buying games at discount just makes you a smart consumer

Also calling out DICE or EA is splitting hairs, they are both the same company and thinking that EA had nothing to do with the development of the game is silly. If anything I could see EA hurrying DICE DEV's to finish BF3 so release dates could be met. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Cool.

Co-op is fine, the AI can be a little buggy with the knife and they react a little too quickly for Bullseye. You do regen health on Hard in Co-op, the QTE at the end of the 11th Hour is insanely easy, I've never failed it and that's it, there's nothing else wrong Co-op, except that it needs more missions. Perhaps you need a new squad-mate.

Also, as Drew said, Co-op has never been patched, so I'd say it's pretty impressive that those are the only bugs. MP was great at launch, it had some bugs, but nothing game-breaking. I actually liked it more then.

And EA themselves didn't develop BF3, DICE did. Now DICE is now owned by EA, but there's still a difference. And DICE have some real pros working for them, so no, they don't "suck".

ya man there is suppose to be health regen on hard but thats why im saying super buggy. either me or my buddy will get shot a couple times and the screen will stay deep red and wont recover so at anytime 1 more shot and your down. we played through the bugs and finished it.

Battlefield 3 is at least worth 2-300 hundred dollars for most people who have played the multiplayer a ton. So much replay ability and rewards for unlocks, it never really gets old. It is a game some eat, sleep, and play all day. Also, to the op, the game has been fine for me and my friends since release. Granted, it did need those patches, but now it's fine and that was a long time ago.