Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
This is the first banjo ive played (and i love it) how long would it take to get the full 200

A day of gameplay (8 hours) would probably net it all for you, less if you look up a guide. The achievements are basically all just playthrough achievements.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i am extremly pist off!

for some reason i ended up with 96 notes in mad monster mansion...

and the last 4 are UNFINDABLE!! i checked EVERYWHERE i even followed a walktrough on youtube and i have every note they show.. i think i am facing a bug or something

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Finally got around to beat that damn puzzle game for the final achievement.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be, only a matter of having patience.

Ok that's enough bragging.

Same here mate, I think the best thing I learned was the pieces must always be in one position.

Top: Outer

Right: Outer

Bottom: Inner

Left: Inner

That helped me fly through them especially with middle pieces. I was worried about puzzle 7, 75 seconds!!! evil!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Same here mate, I think the best thing I learned was the pieces must always be in one position.

Top: Outer

Right: Outer

Bottom: Inner

Left: Inner

That helped me fly through them especially with middle pieces. I was worried about puzzle 7, 75 seconds!!! evil!!!

Yeah I did that last night, this also helped me with the arcade pwner achievment from nuts & bolts have patients like you said, you will ADAPT and naturally memorize the game and given enough time you'll beat it.

I also had a lot of practice from Banjo Tooie

• 2 weeks later...
Especially the last one.

75 seconds to do a jigsaw that has to be constantly rotated and is of Banjo in a hive?

Not simple.

It honestly wasn't that hard I. You should memorize a routine like an order of where your going to put the pieces as soon as the round starts. But before you do that you need to memorize where they go it takes a while I stayed up till 5am getting this along with completing portal, and pacman ce. Just keep at it you'll natureally get better and faster.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...