99/100 Jiggies Glitched?

Original

Hey there I have finished of the game, found every single Musical Note and now I just need to find two Honeycombs and a Jiggy. The last one (apparently) is in Gruntildas Lair and I can't manage to find it :(

I think I have done every step for Gruntildas Lair aswell but its just not working, is there such a thing as a Jiggy glitch which means I can not obtain the final piece? :confused:

EDIT: Apparently I also have a Jiggy left! Three hours now and starting to give up! :(

Edited by Original

• 4 weeks later...

Try having a look in a walkthrough the Gruntildas Lair jiggys are usually in your face. Do you have the Freezezy Peak jiggy on top of the calender where u enter Freezezy Peak? Thats the one my friend missed when he played? I think the switch is under one of the big snowman in the middle of FP.

• 1 year later...

this might be old but jiggies in grunty's lair #1 at the start look left then up #2 above the entrance to mumbo's mountain #3 shot out of the canon from the switch from treasure trove cove #4 inside the big witch statue #5 in the coffin in the room with the moving shock jump #6 inside the glass eye of the witch statue near freezeezy peak #7 pound the 2 eyes on the witch platform #8 above freezeezy peak entrance need the fly pad #9 in the tunnel there's a bomb bad guy in the middle of the water one of the small alcove 2 the right of the bomb guy need to hit a switch to make it appear #10 before the click clock wood stare at the door turn around look up a small space at the top needs a switch and also need to be the bumblebee to get it hope this helps:dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Nope its glitches probably I'm having the same issue in treasure cove. the biggie for finding the last jingo glitched not counting it. the jinjos do not rapper so its screwed. can someone let me know if you need all of them to complete the game. I see theres no achievement for collecting all of them. theres no point to keep playing if this save is glitched.

• 4 months later...
Nope its glitches probably I'm having the same issue in treasure cove. the biggie for finding the last jingo glitched not counting it. the jinjos do not rapper so its screwed. can someone let me know if you need all of them to complete the game. I see theres no achievement for collecting all of them. theres no point to keep playing if this save is glitched.

I can confirm that you don't need all jiggies to complete the game or get all of the achievements. There's a bonus at the end during the credits for getting all 100 jiggies. I would recommend getting at least 98 jiggies (I think) so you can get a health upgrade for the final boss battle.

Like the OP, I'm also missing 1 jiggy from Gruntilda's Lair. I think it's the one you get from Freezeazy Peak. I hit the witch button in the level, and at some point exited the game before getting that jiggy. In subsequent playing sessions, that jiggy is no longer there. Yes, I tried hitting the button again in the level, but no dice.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

This occurs when you hit a witch switch in any level, forget to pick up the jiggy, and beat the witch before picking up the jiggy. I am going to do a run just to test it again. I have not found a way around this yet, so it appears 100 jiggies wouldn't be possible on that save. By the way, you end up spending 98 jiggies throughout the course of the game if you double your health at the end, 94 if not. For the doors that cap your feathers and eggs, you would need an accumulative 882 note score to open all three.

• 2 years later...

I'm replaying this game for the 1st time on xbox one s. Havent played it since it came out on 64. I'm all done with it but for last few notes which doesnt bother me but I have 99 jiggies. I know I got them all and even went back using a walkthrough guide. Why is there this glitch? I wanted to get the ice key but cant without that. I havent done the witch ending game yet tell I finished up the jiggies. Really want that dragon transformation in part two.