Mob of the Dead UPDATE!

Pavonis

Hey everyone,

Made a video for those who do not like to read detailing the updates that were applied to Mob of the Dead (please skip to 4m and 13s):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERGmztEX7cM]Black Ops 2 - Mob of the Dead & Multiplayer UPDATE PATCH NOTES - YouTube[/ame]

And for those who fancy text (courtesy of VG247):

Zombies Mob of the Dead issues addressed

-Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would collide with each other and die while riding the gondola.

-Players can now board the plane once it’s been built.

-Fixed an issue in Grief Mode where the Wolf head would freeze after round 5.

-Addressed various zombie pathing issues throughout the map.

-Fixed an issue where character conversations would overlap with each other.

-Fixed an issue where players could not unlock the Juggernog machine that was locked down by Brutus.

-Addressed several exploits involving zombie pathing and the zombie shield.

-Resolved an issue where the game would not end if killed by the Acid Splat.

-Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind the Afterlife doors.

-Resolved various pathing issues where zombies would not path to players behind open doors.

-Addressed an issue with the electric chairs placing the players underneath the.

-Addressed an issue where the prompt to build the plane would disappear while holding the Tomahawk.

-Addressed an issue with the wins and loss data not updating in the Grief leaderboards.

Never had an issue with any of these. Good to see they're addressing the issues, no matter how minor they are.

What Ninja Eagle said.

They've not patched any of the glitches like getting under the stairs using afterlife or glitching into doors using the same method. I'd prefer if they spent less time worrying about voices overlapping and more time fixing the game breaking glitches that people are using to get to super high waves.

What Ninja Eagle said.

They've not patched any of the glitches like getting under the stairs using afterlife or glitching into doors using the same method. I'd prefer if they spent less time worrying about voices overlapping and more time fixing the game breaking glitches that people are using to get to super high waves.

I believe they fixed the glitch where you can nade yourself under the stairs. I tried it to test it out and it plays the end game music and kills you. At least they fixed that.

What Ninja Eagle said.

But if they don't fix the voices.... how will I enjoy the witty conversations?

So I'm not sure if this is a post update bug, or if it has happened before, but I never ran into it until the update, and saw two cases in one night (myself and then a friend)

While playing grief cell block has anyone else ran into an issue where your mobility is suddenly SEVERELY impaired? I was running around with a ray gun and I moved at least as slow as if not slower than someone with a death machine. I tried downing myself, swapping my weapons, and nothing solved it. It REALLY sucked, not being able to move in zombies is devastating.

• 5 weeks later...
hey anyone may i ask u if any of the dlc packs are jus not worth the money spent on them?

None of the MP maps are worth shit to me. I only buy the map packs for the new zombies maps. That said, I love zombies mode. And I consider Mob of the Dead to be the best map they've ever released.

Really wish they'd release the maps separetely. One season pass for MP maps. One for Zombies maps. That way, if you only play MP, you only have to purchase those maps. Vice Versa for Zombies. To this day, I haven't even played a single match of MP in BO2. And if I ever bother, it'll only be to finish up the achievements.