Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just starting the multiplayer and looking for people to boost all achieves. I've got all of the DLC. Very few people seem to be playing this online at the moment. I waited in the lobby for 20 mins and still couldn't get into a game. Message me if you're up for boosting: Snake Pliskinn. I have a friend who wants to do this also. We need four people to do the boosting method on Adam Grab, I think.

looking to boost all the MP cheevos for the 360 VERSION, seems to be a decent amount of people still playing this game online which is surprising but they're all level 50 douches spamming the electro shock/crossbow combo which makes this game impossible online. Message me on XBL if you're interested. GT: x352x pH

EDIT: Oh, and I also have all the DLC and a mic

Edited by x352x pH
add

I'm looking to get the Metro map-based achievements out of the way (play on all 6, and win on all 6). I don't mind playing legitimately to rank 50 (currently rank 27), but if enough people want to, I'd be happy to let people level with the turret boost and various ADAM supplies as they see fit, or work towards whatever other achievements they may need, just to make the trek to 50 that much quicker.

I'll be on sporadically throughout today, but after that I need to figure out more of a schedule (work'll make that difficult). If anyone wants to help (I'll start a list of people if enough wanna work at it), or has a small group/extra controllers already dedicated to getting some of these things done, feel free to post here or message me on Live (GT: Revid Cargian). I don't care if you have a mic or not, I'll try to help even if you can only send messages.

Definitely looking to boost the MP achievements to lvl 40. (I just want the original 1000, and I don't have the DLC). Will be on nearly every day sporadically. In fact I'm on right now, and my level is 15 currently.

My gamertag is Zephyr Star.

Add me whenever and just say "BS2" for Bioshock 2 multiplayer. Thanks guys.