Why do I like retarded games

Gooseboxer

• 3 weeks later...
Lets face it..this game sucks, but I cannot stop playing it. I must be a enslaved retard????

Mindjack is far from being as bad as some people make it out to be. There are copious bugs and annoyances sure, but there's also some intriguing concepts to be had as well. If anyone says this is the worst game they've ever played, I'd say they've gotten off lightly.

Edited by Predator Pete

• 2 weeks later...
Mindjack is far from being as bad as some people make it out to be. There are copious bugs and annoyances sure, but there's also some intriguing concepts to be had as well. If anyone says this is the worst game they've ever played, I'd say they've gotten off lightly.

Either that or they just didn't take the time to figure out the game mechanics.

I am actually enjoying this, especialy with the game open to hackers.

As a singleplayer experience it is forgettable, but there are ideas to take away from this and expand on.

I'm liking it. Then again... I loved Bulletwitch too.

Either that or they just didn't take the time to figure out the game mechanics.

I am actually enjoying this, especialy with the game open to hackers.

As a singleplayer experience it is forgettable, but there are ideas to take away from this and expand on.

I'm liking it. Then again... I loved Bulletwitch too.

I really liked Bulletwitch as well. That game caught a lot of bad reviews but the story was decent and the game play fairly "deep" for what could have been a crappy FPS. Leveling up the weapons and spells, not too bad. That being said, where does Mindjack rate on that scale? The reviews are horrible but these are the same people that give COD MW2 9s & 10s. Frankly Bulletwitch's story made much more sense than COD MW2's.

I really liked Bulletwitch as well. That game caught a lot of bad reviews but the story was decent and the game play fairly "deep" for what could have been a crappy FPS. Leveling up the weapons and spells, not too bad. That being said, where does Mindjack rate on that scale? The reviews are horrible but these are the same people that give COD MW2 9s & 10s. Frankly Bulletwitch's story made much more sense than COD MW2's.

A comparission of the games wouldn't make much sense as they do play different. But I have never let a bad review scare me.

This has definatly been developed or at least created as an idea by japanese. And if you have a friend with a similar mindset to your own you can have fun wth this game. Even letting it open to random hackers from outside the world will give you an even more .. interesting playthrough.

Yes the game can be done to a 1000/1000 very fast. But we played around with it and enjoyed the ride.

I am no reviewer, and therefore can't be completely objective.. (as they should be). And as I saw all the time. "I don't know art, but I know what I like"

I followed some if the hype and info floating around the intawebz regarding this game, and that is what made me jump onboard. Didn't regret it one second.

The game dropped in price (at least in Europe) and I think people should give it a chance at the lower price. Especially with a friend.

Hope that at least helps a little bit.

:eek: Are you for real? Now don't get me wrong, i have no problem with either game, but it's storyline making more sense than COD MW2? You can't even compare the games, they are two different gernes.

Got a bit off point with that, but Mindjack sucked period, wether you want to say it did or not this game SUCKED.

Proof: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1144373p1.html

Mrbesitz~

Edited by MrBesitz
Edit

Lets face it..this game sucks, but I cannot stop playing it. I must be a enslaved retard????

If playing this game makes one retarded, then let us eat pennies and stick our fat tongues in light sockets.

But seriously, its like looking at a traffic accident. Its disgusting and what not, but you can't help but look. Something like that.

btw Im not hating this game, so plox dont hate me and call me names :(

Edited by Demendred
pooped em

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...