Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for this game. Anybody getting the limited edition?

I don't care for the achievements right now because I'm not sure about how the game will have missions and still be open world unless it is like Oblivion without magic and climbing on walls and blending in with the crowds. I was more hoping the game style would work like Hitman. I can see the list being good or bad. The memory leak one is strange.

Isn't this game the one that the cover for the standard edition looks better than the limited edition? If so, I'm going for the standard.

I agree with you 100%, if it weren't for the achievements I wouldn't bother looking for these things. Thank God for the achievement system!

Its also a pain in the ass ! How we all want a high GS,that we have to go and use money to do that...Its a great way to earn money...But yeah, we wouldnt even do half the stuff if it wasnt for the achievements.

Some of the assassin achievements make me think of Hitman...

I think it's a good list so far. But none of us can judge for sure. If the game has 12,739 items to collect then you will be pissed about the collecting achievements, but if there is like 50 or 100 then I don't mind that much. Also finding stuff DOES add to games. Bioshock... The diary's... I don't think I could have understood a lick of the story without them.

Participating in the community event Ubisoft Montreal Studios did, I got my hands on the game for about 3-4 hours. The flags do help out quite a bit. They are used as a easy save point to start from if you die and also restores your health all the way. They are very spread out, but they aren't too hard to spot as they are usually on top of a building or in a space between buildings.

Participating in the community event Ubisoft Montreal Studios did, I got my hands on the game for about 3-4 hours. The flags do help out quite a bit. They are used as a easy save point to start from if you die and also restores your health all the way. They are very spread out, but they aren't too hard to spot as they are usually on top of a building or in a space between buildings.

The flags heal you? That seems like it'd be a pretty key part of the gameplay to me. I hope they fit into the gameplay well. This game looks sweet.

i think these achievements look good, with the number achievements like gears of war. and no joke ive been waiting for this game so i dont care what the achievements are just like bioshock or halo3 im not going to stop till i get all 1000 on a game this good. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Bounce:

argh! why does every game do this ' find this many items' its always find this n that, crackdown , spiderman and evry single freakin free roam game does it, yeah it keeps u playin after you have done the game, but its such boring achievements to put on a game,hate when they do this, the list looks tasty though, except them stupid finding things :( been waiting for this game for year now, since it came on ps3, was tempted to get a ps3 just for this, now seeing the find thingys, im just goin play this game for the fun, not for achievements this time.

I think that the list looks spot on. Few challenging ones, and a few you'll get just by playing the game.

Most people will be buying this game, as its probably going to be Top 3 GOTY, so ones that will take time are good. Remember you can free roam, and exploring is part of the fun. They didnt make 3 large cities that you can enter every building just for someone to run down the high street and not pay attention to the rest of the game.