Achievement Guide

aPerfektFIaw

I know two people put guides up but i'm putting mine on here anyway

THIS! IS! ANNEX!

The easiest way to do this is to make a Private Match with you an a guest or with a Friend and your guest. Make it 3 Rounds and 120 points on raven down. if you and your friend are on the same team it will make it go a lot faster and both of you will get this achievement.Make sure that if you are doing this with a friend you both get 3 captures. Do this intill you've done 100.

Inconceivable!

Do this with your guest or with a friend and a guest. Just host a Private match 19 Rounds 120 points on raven down and then do 1 more round in that match. make your guest go to the spot to take over. Make him walk out and then make your guy break it at 56,57,58, or 59 either one is good. Then make your guest fully Capture another spot so he has around 116,117,118 or 119.Then capture two spots and you Have won a close game fewer than 5 points. This will take an hour an a half.

Nub Pwn3r

Its basiclly the same thing as Inconceivable expect your guest does nothing so you can get 120 and the other team gets 0.

You Down with E.P.I.C

Just win a 3+ match at raven down,Old bones,Bullet Marsh,Garden,Process, and Subway.

Green Thumb

" See all that juice"

Mind the gap

" See all that juice"

Purdy Mouth

" See all that juice"

All that juice

This is the cheapest way to get this achievement. You can do this by yourself with a guest and just host a private match 20 macthes to 3 and Execution and kill your guest. Which will take an hour. Or you can Have a friend on your side with your friends guest on the opposite side and just kick your friends guest for 20 matches each 3 rounds on execution..if you do this with the rest of the achievements like this it should take 30 minutes to an hour to get four achievements

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok it says 3+ i just wanna make sure u can just play 3 rounders cuz it seems like ive played sooo much and its just not unlocking and one of my friends thinks you need to get 4 or more rounds cuz it says 3+. SO has anyone got it for 3 rounders or is certain 3 works?

I am certain 3 works. That is how I got the achievements "Purdy Mouth" and "Down with E.P.I.C"

I am certain 3 works. That is how I got the achievements "Purdy Mouth" and "Down with E.P.I.C"
i am certain that they work for those achievements ive got Everyone of the new achievements with 3 execpt "THIS!IS!ANNEX!" So im wondering if anyone has got that by doing mostly unranked 3 rounders (Usaly i wind up hosting)

EDit: ok i just got it finaly. I was playing a ranked annex on garden (my team won) and i wasnt host. but it was only like my 5th ranked annex so all the players must of counted YAY 1250/1250 in gears

For the life of me I can't sign in the second controller with a quest account. I press Y with the secong controller but all I get is a list of the profiles on my 360 (and no guest). Stupid problem I know, but can some give a step by step guide?

go to player match hit a then hit y

I know there has been alot of confusion around the THIS! IS! ANNEX! achievement and I'm trying to clear the confusion up for myself as well.

Basicly all we need to do is have a 3 round match with 120 or 180 points, and then the team has to capture the objective's 3 times, correct? Then we do this 99 (bangs head against wall) more times.

I had someone tell me last night that each person on the team had to capture it 3 times but I'm pretty sure he was wrong otherwise I think it would have said it in the achievement description.

I have been trying for THIS! IS! ANNEX! for about five days now.

I had kept a tally of how many i done. 100 alltogether.

I did 3 rounds, 120 points on Raven Down. In a Private Player match with my second gamertag.

I can confirm this does not work because i still dont have the achievement.

Unless there's a glitch. Im gonna do 20 more matches and see if i get it then.

But maybe you need to capture 3 exact and no more. :uzi:

I have been trying for THIS! IS! ANNEX! for about five days now.

I had kept a tally of how many i done. 100 alltogether.

I did 3 rounds, 120 points on Raven Down. In a Private Player match with my second gamertag.

I can confirm this does not work because i still dont have the achievement.

Unless there's a glitch. Im gonna do 20 more matches and see if i get it then.

But maybe you need to capture 3 exact and no more. :uzi:

It's not glitched...

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but look at the achievement's description...

Complete 100 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in Annex and capture 3 objectives in each match

If you have the score set to 120, and you capture the objective twice only per round, it doesn't count. I think the only ones that don't require 3+ objectives are the "nub pwners" and "inconceiveable" achievements...Looks like you're gonna have to start from scratch...

It's not glitched...

Complete 100 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in Annex and capture 3 objectives in each match

If you have the score set to 120, and you capture the objective twice only per round, it doesn't count. I think the only ones that don't require 3+ objectives are the "nub pwners" and "inconceiveable" achievements...Looks like you're gonna have to start from scratch...

For the THIS! IS! ANNEX! achievement, ive been doing the following:

1) Setting up a private match with me and my friend.

2) I cap the hill, he breaks it, 2 seconds later I cap it again and so on.

3) I boot him out, I get 3 caps and 3 rounds won and I win the game.

I've done this for 3-4 hours straight and never got my achievement, any ideas anyone?

Do i have to get 3 caps per round?

I have an idea:

If you play Annex on 5 maps (the 4 new maps + Raven Dawn or Old Bones) for 20 matches with 3+ rounds were you can capture 3 objectives, you will get 4 achievements for the 4 new maps because you won 20 matches and you played 100 matches of annex and this will get you another achievement. Now you only have to win a 3+ round match on the 6th map and you will recieve the 'You Down With E.P.I.C?' achievement. Now you got 6 of 8 achievements

Edit: (Easily done using local or system link)