Achievement Guide and Roadmap

SideDish120

I am guilty of the "story related, can't be missed" myself. Sometimes I put mild descriptions.

The reason I like doing them is because it makes it less to worry about. Seeing that phrase let's me know I'll get it just by beating the game. But I guess a little description of when to expect it is nice, or if it's a boss fight maybe tips on how to beat it.

Sidedish just needs a few tweaks, nothing too major.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I CBA reading through 8 pages of post's.. So can anyone tell me if they fixed the glitch with completing the game on hard mode?

And I heard that if you don't get all the posters/magazines during one playthrough you can't get those two achievements??

If these aren't fixed I won't be able to finish the none-DLC part to 1000 GS :(

• 5 weeks later...

Good guide. The collectables took awhile. Found about 10 playboys & 2 wanted posters just playing through naturally. That's what I get for looking in the guide after finishing the game.

Cruise Control: A bus works great. Stay on the freeway. Top speed is about 55-65.

I had no idea there was a 2nd way to escape with Leo :).

Edited by Fester
Didn't know escape out window was there?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I saw where the PS3 version of this had DLC ours didn't. Will this ever be available to 360 users?

If you buy the Platinum Hits edition of this game it basically comes with every add-on you can download for the live marketplace as well as the previously ps3 exclusive add-on. everything comes on a second disc to be installed to your HD. i just picked it up from overstock.com for $12.xx but had a hard time finding it. Exclusive DLC and 1500G plus bonuses!

• 1 month later...

This achievement guide is way out of order i could have missed some achievements if i didn't go to the bottom first. like ones you get for chapter five should be listed with the complete chapter 5 achievement if its a roadmap it should be that way, and if the headshot achievement is easiest in chapter one you should post it with the chapter one achievement so you don't miss it. Tailored suits are not available after chapter nine either, i'm there right now and no shop has them, so you're miss informing people.

Not trying to be an african booty scratcher i just thought that might help you, sorry its a very good guide its helped me in most parts, but i just thought you could do that because i did miss the headshot one. As you said though i guess i can just load up the chapter again and do it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am guilty of the "story related, can't be missed" myself. Sometimes I put mild descriptions.

The reason I like doing them is because it makes it less to worry about. Seeing that phrase let's me know I'll get it just by beating the game. But I guess a little description of when to expect it is nice, or if it's a boss fight maybe tips on how to beat it.

Sidedish just needs a few tweaks, nothing too major.

I'm like a year late in my reply to this I know, but this isn't a game walkthrough site, it is an achievement site. Unlocks with natural progression is fine, if you need help with more than that, then go find a walkthrough on a site dedicated to that. I LOVE when people put story related, can't be missed... so when I start a game, I can check those off the list automatically, and concentrate on the ones that DO require special circumstances to make pop and not have a cluttered guide with useless information that is not required. If you need your hand held through the game THAT much where you need to know exactly when a "can't be missed achievement" pops... That is really really insane IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for the guide!

An otherwise great game ruined by a stupid ending. Everything up to chapter 14 was fine. I enjoyed the leisure pace, the story, the characters, the gameplay. Then chapter 14 just dragged on, not to mention it's clear whoever designed this chapter is not the same person who designed the other encounters. Stupid enemies popping up out of nowhere, getting shot in the back -- having to restart checkpoints over and over. What was an enjoyable experience now tainted by unforgettable moments of frustration. 1/10. Would NOT play again.

Also, fuck the genius who placed a phone right next to the cash registers so when you try to rob the gunstores, it makes you waste time picking up the phone. Good going, genius.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...