Why did they remove Gun Game and One in the Chamber?

because they sucked and no one really liked them much?

to me, OIC was just 5 minutes of 9 people sitting in corners while I run around trying to find them all

gun game just generally wasn't good, should have had more challenging weapons for the final two, when python tac knife is given, I'm generally 3/4 kills in the lead so go round stabbing everyone, that was the only fun of that, stabbing people and hearing their rage

I usually knife on gun game but only because I find it a very boring mode I try to get more kills than the winner using a knife only I wont camp in an area while I do it I tend to run around the map.

One in the chamber I enjoy when people are actually moving around but most games I go in the majority are just sitting in corners or you get groups of friends coaching each other on where you are on the map. Although this annoys me it isn't so much of an issue as they are telling me which way he is coming and it usually results in me getting a kill.

All or nothing I enjoy but even this in some games you will get someone who once they have their gun will just back into a corner and keep shooting although this is not a big deal as they will end up getting hit with a throwing knife it is just more of an annoyance

I gave up on W/L in this game because it seems every game I get into my team is already getting smoked.

I hear ya. When I join a game in progress, 99% of the time, they put me on the losing team. The other 1%? They put me in a match that just ended. I think we can all agree that the matchmaking system is ass.