Event List for Sybarite

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad the thread is back to serve it's intended purpose - to inform us about the running events. 25/30, but my guess is PCF will just keep Brothers until the End the special event two weeks in a row. I'd love to be wrong, though!

Oh, and I got lucky again. Joined a game with only 2:27 left on the clock. :D

So I guess we can still flame Epic/PCF but not each other...? ;)

Don't worry, I have no intention of saying anything.

OT - 25/30. Thanks.

I wouldn't really call it flaming when Epic at times has been lazy about changing the event. Just glad this time they update the ribbon. :)

Cheers on not running with it though lol.

Edited by Cold Whistler

So I guess we can still flame Epic/PCF but not each other...? ;)

Don't worry, I have no intention of saying anything.

OT - 25/30. Thanks.

I'll flame epic for not getting it up and last 2 weeks same event so we have to wait till thursday for ribbon. When it went smoothly for 20+ weeks and when its almost done they flake off lol.

I'll flame epic for not getting it up and last 2 weeks same event so we have to wait till thursday for ribbon. When it went smoothly for 20+ weeks and when its almost done they flake off lol.

Why complaining really? Its still Brothers to the End but it give a new ribbon for the medal... all you guys want is to be done with this game and get that particular achievement right? So same event but new ribbon... who cares?

Personally at 24, and i take anytime a TDM event over a FFA :p

Why complaining really? Its still Brothers to the End but it give a new ribbon for the medal... all you guys want is to be done with this game and get that particular achievement right? So same event but new ribbon... who cares?

Personally at 24, and i take anytime a TDM event over a FFA :p

Brothers to the end is a real shit! maps are too big for 2 vs 2. you pass more time to finding someone instead to shot&kill! it's the most boring event ever created by this stupids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will this thread be updated some weeks after 30/30? I've missed some events and I'm at 21/30, so I'll be straggling (I image like others who missed out some weeks) to get the last few... :-)

I plan to keep updating the ribbon count long past 30 so don't worry about me stopping anytime soon. ;) My goal is to keep track at least until they do the 29/30 glitch again like they did with Gow3 hopefully or something along those lines so rest easy on that note.

I plan to keep updating the ribbon count long past 30 so don't worry about me stopping anytime soon. ;) My goal is to keep track at least until they do the 29/30 glitch again like they did with Gow3 hopefully or something along those lines so rest easy on that note.

Bro, your the only reason I come to this forum anymore. Your doing one hell of a job. The other day I logged on only to find your thread gone(broke out in a cold sweat) I just read what the deal was, So lets play nice cause I don't even put the game in unless reading this thread first...

Thanks again...

Bro, your the only reason I come to this forum anymore. Your doing one hell of a job. The other day I logged on only to find your thread gone(broke out in a cold sweat) I just read what the deal was, So lets play nice cause I don't even put the game in unless reading this thread first...

Thanks again...

Thanks. Glad this thread helps you out. :) Yeah when the thread got pulled I was a little angry to say the least. Lucky they put back up the event info. So far people are getting along and hopefully if anyone wants to argue just please take it else where is all I ask so the thread is unaffected by it.

There are other people than me that contribuate to this thread as well so I can't take full credit. To all of you that have helped out in anyway I would like to acknowledge all of your help and support as well.

Brothers to the end is a real shit! maps are too big for 2 vs 2. you pass more time to finding someone instead to shot&kill! it's the most boring event ever created by this stupids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is totally agree... but you can always join a game that is almost done ;)

Will this thread be updated some weeks after 30/30?

I doubt its gonna be like GOW3... an event is an event in this.. no matter wich one you do, you get a ribbon. I think they did that shit in GOW3 because some people where abusing the glitch that gave you events for replying the same over and over... and even people like me got ribbons every game without even trying... just playing. So they made the update so an event would only count once... But in GOWJ there is not that problem...