the BIG question

kestrel

Yes it is easy (4/10) and quick (<10 hrs).

Achievements are stackable, however I would recommend playing through on easy first, this should get you most of the upgrades, alternate outfits and the achievements for specific goals in each level). Try to mix up you weapon usage on easy as you'll probably stick to your preferred weapons on Formidable difficulty. Don't forget to activate the overdrive mode (hold :ddown:) in each level.

The Formidable play through shouldn't be too challenging now that you have most of the upgrades (don't start a new campaign, just change difficulty). Don't forget to use the other character for the "beat XXX with Iron Man and War Machine". You'll easily get enough research credits for the rest of the upgrades on this play through.

The only achievements you should be missing now, if any, are a couple of weapon achievements and maybe "bulletproof" and/or "Omega Man". I found the start of level 3 good for farming Bulletproof/Omega Man, if you run straight to the first objective and open the door you get quite a crowd of enemies around you to destroy. NB. kills do not accumulate if you restart from a checkpoint over and over, however if you play through to the next checkpoint, then select "save last checkpoint" you can then quit back to headquarters and restart the level, this seemed to work well for me (confirm??)

Yes I know MGC says I've only got 160 for this game but I can assure you I have 1K'd it, I just can't get my box to log into live atm (I think my router has finally packed it in).

donbozza:Quote however if you play through to the next checkpoint, then select "save last checkpoint" you can then quit back to headquarters and restart the level, this seemed to work well for me (confirm??)

YEP this works, but i found mission 4 to be easyer,

at the lazer beams, Get hit by all 3 on your way down. and Tones of security bots apear,they all go down in 1 hit.

i just got bullet proof in 4 runs,then saved at checkpoint and quit out