Achievement Trading Thread

Aeternox

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for two more reviews of my superstar.

Keywords= Superstar, Spawn

Also looking to boost on-line allow not looking foward to competing in over 600 matches to achieve maximum rank.

GT= gcoyle83

Message me if you do review my content or would like to boost on-line.

Thanks

Could someone please rate my CAW? I need just one more rating, but I'm still happy to help others. Petey and gcoyle83, I looked for your CAWs, couldn't find them. I'll be very grateful to whoever can help me finally achieve this achievement. Keyword - Pain Brandonr4

GT = Brandonr4

Could really use your help guys to get at least 5 reviews,

If you don't know how to here are the steps

Community creations - download - press x ( search ) - keywords (fr0zencaveman) search - click any content - view - send review.

Fr0zencaveman is my gamertag

P.s that 0 is a zero

Thank you, if you need the favor returned just send me a message and I'm more than welcome to help :)

Hey guys, if I could get some folks to review my Snake Plissken CAW (from Escape From New York) I'd appreciate it.

GT: MoltenMan

Keywords: Snake Plissken

Thanks, I'll be sure to return the favor to those who help out (and I'll try for those who don't :p )

Hello guys, I still need 2 more reviews for this community achievement! If your reading this a week after post still message me I will be glad to help you out along as you help me out.

GT:fr0zencaveman

Keyword :fr0zencaveman

Will return favor :) message me or say in the review your keyword.

Uploaded a generic finisher, reviews will be appreciated. Message me and I'll download/review yours in return.

Keyword: mattmoses

Did his, he returned the favor.

Still looking for the online achievements. Gt is Ask Cheevz. I also have special moves uploaded with keywords Ask Cheevz if anyone can review them.

Uploaded a finisher, looking for reviews. Message me and I will return the favor. :)

Keyword: WCP

Did those two. Hoping y'all return the favor. I left my keyword in the comments, but if someone else wants to help and I'll return the favor:

Gamertag: MrHeeroJay

Keyword: hjderp

Thanks HeeroJay, returned the favour.

If someone can please download and review the following:

icon - jWo (Jew world order)

Keywords - jWo + Big Ell

If someone can please download this and tell me your info so I can return the favor! Thanks!

Downloaded your icon, left search info in comment: "WCP"

I've uploaded a logo, reviews will be appreciated.

Message me and I'll review your upload in return.

Keyword: X360A

Filter: LOGO

Uploaded a generic finisher, reviews will be appreciated. Message me and I'll download/review yours in return.

Keyword: mattmoses

Uploaded a finisher, looking for reviews. Message me and I will return the favor. :)

Keyword: WCP

Hello guys, I still need 2 more reviews for this community achievement! If your reading this a week after post still message me I will be glad to help you out along as you help me out.

GT:fr0zencaveman

Keyword :fr0zencaveman

Will return favor :) message me or say in the review your keyword.

Reviewed, please return the favor.

Edited by JanHen