The I am Stuck Thread

TLOR FETT

I'm stuck on Justice...phase 3 or something? He's swinging his arms around like a madman. What do I do?

he gives you a second or so after he's done swinging his arms where you can run in and get a combo off. Don't worry about anything else. Just strafe him, time his whirlwind swing, and run in just as it finishes for a quick hit.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, can anyone tell me how they beat the Flamethrower boss on Hard??? I can get him to the third part sometimes, but there is no rythm or certain thing I can do... Help PLEASE???

I just got it... I didn't know that if you pressed in the left thumbstick and either X or Y you would do a lunge attack.... Every three hits he will hit you back, so I would lunge in and hit him twice, back away, wait till he stopped stumbling, and rinse and repeat till he exploded each time... Usually took around 13-14 hits each time... only had to use one bear....

Edited by phatRizzo

I need help on Brother 6 with the staff on hard does anyone have a good stratedegy for him any things can help i can barely beat him on phase 2 let alone get to phase 3 plus its 4:37 in the morning maybe i need some sleep and try when im well rested but still any good ideas at fighting this guy on hard will help A LOT

beat him i just needed sleep! how i did it was when i got behind him by dashing i would hit y then focus and hit y as many times as i could till he turned around then i would flip out of the way and when my health got low i went and used the bears

Edited by Vampiremax999

I need help on Brother 6 with the staff on hard does anyone have a good stratedegy for him any things can help i can barely beat him on phase 2 let alone get to phase 3 plus its 4:37 in the morning maybe i need some sleep and try when im well rested but still any good ideas at fighting this guy on hard will help A LOT

beat him i just needed sleep! how i did it was when i got behind him by dashing i would hit y then focus and hit y as many times as i could till he turned around then i would flip out of the way and when my health got low i went and used the bears

I waited for him to finish his swing (there will be a short pause while he recovers) Dash around him and use a Horizontal slash then focus+X repeatedly until he blocks it (should get about 3 good focus shots on him), move out of the way and repeat until you can walk him onto the gears.

I just beat the game on Hard mode, and am still only at 1500 kills.... Where is a good level to get the most kills???

Go to School Invasion. Play until you get to the part where you have to raise the bridge. 4 Enemies will spawn by the fire down the path, they will continue to spawn forever if you don't raise the bridge.

Stay down by the fire, actually by the big rock. 2 come out, focus X them to kill them both at once, then the other 2. You can kill 4 people in about 5 seconds this way. Repeat.

Alright, I'm at the part where you have to throw those machines into the...machine. I know what you're supposed to do. I read the first few posts in this thread. I read the instructions that are in the game. However, I can't throw the people. I can't even grab them. I hold block, it blocks, I then immediately press and hold "A." All that happens is that he jumps up and then stands still. I even pressed forward while holding "A." All he did was jump over him. For some reason, I can't do it.

I shouldn't that I can't do it. I've done it once. I don't know what I did differently though. I also jumped on the guy one other time, but I was so shocked I actually did it that I forgot to throw the guy.

I've even done it in focus mode, but all that does is have him flip over the enemy.

I don't understand. It's pissing me off though. I've really enjoyed the game up to this point, but the fact that I'm obviously missing something easy to do is annoying.

So, I ask, what am I supposed to do besides hold "A?" Please, any help would be appreciated. I'm close to taking it out on my controller and I haven't done that since Ninja Gaiden II...Maybe it's a ninja thing.

You don't hold block, you hit block at the right moment to parry the attack. This stuns them, then you can jump on them and throw them.

Just stand there, hitting block as fast as you can until one attacks and you parry. Then hit A, then A.

Yeah, I figured that out as soon as I got back to playing it. It dawned on me that I hadn't tried just parrying and then pouncing.

Posting here still helped though because that's what sparked the idea. It's funny how it works out like sometimes.

Thanks for your help though.

im stuck on the last friggin boss ( justice) ive tread for over 4 hours straight!!! :(

:p can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also stuck at this jerk... doing it on hard and can't figure out a pattern or move that's hurting him...

Every time I think i'm doing well against him, he cheezes out on me and just keeps shooting until I drop, for some reason I can't block his shots anymore! Anyone who has it already done, please help. Any good strategies or moves against him?

thanks

EDIT: Just mopped the floor with him... I guess I just wasn't determined enough until I heard his speech the 50th time... ugh. Anyways, here's what I did -

Phase 1 - BLOCK as much as you can. Just blocking his gunfire and kicks will help you greatly.

- Hold dash + hit X, keep doing it when you are close to him, and do it until it connects, then unleash a focus + X move (or two) on him.

- Continue to block, and then use this method again. I barely got hit after I started doing it.

Phase 2 - Wait for it. After you get a good focus + X move off against one his his tree arms, run around until his quick attack is over. If you do this, you should full health when taking on his last form/move list.

- During his last form, blocking never really worked much for me, so I just tried until I landed a XXYYY combo on him, or hit him once with X, then focus + X, then focus + Y. He dropped in no time at all.

Hope this helps.

Edited by NarrBitaYarr

Yeah, I figured that out as soon as I got back to playing it. It dawned on me that I hadn't tried just parrying and then pouncing.

Posting here still helped though because that's what sparked the idea. It's funny how it works out like sometimes.

Thanks for your help though.

No problem. I find that happens to me pretty often. I'm stuck, I finally get so irritated I come in and post, asking for help, then go back to playing and figure it out.

Im stuck on the empty seven level on the middle area i cant get from the area where the bear is to the next platform iv tryed everything and cant get across if anybody can help me id really appreciate it. thx

I am at the same level and I can't figure it out either, i'll keep trying and send you a message unless you already figured it out then please send me one