Missing ONE ship?

Grohlvana

This might be a stupid question, but I'm almost done with my second playthrough, and I'm missing only one collectible ship that I cannot find anywhere. I would like to have every ship, since I already have every fish etc.

I know the majority are found aboard the Normandy, but I've checked everywhere and have constantly checked the shops to no avail.

Looking at the collectible cases, the one I am missing is located on the right wall (the case NOT above the private terminal) in the top-left spot.

Does anyone know which ship this is, and where I can find it?

I'm pretty sure all the ships on the right need to be purchased from a store. Try one of the stores in the Presidium Commons or use the terminal in the Shuttle Bay.

Not only did I buy everything from every store both on the Citadel and in my ship on my first playthrough, but also my second.

I don't remember what that ship is called (looks like an arrow) but I thought that was available to buy sometime later in the game. Have you went down to the loading bay of the Normandy (since you can see all the stores in one spot) to see if you in fact bought everything?

I'm actually missing the ship on the left wall, bottom left corner (under the Asari ship).

I don't remember what that ship is called (looks like an arrow) but I thought that was available to buy sometime later in the game. Have you went down to the loading bay of the Normandy (since you can see all the stores in one spot) to see if you in fact bought everything?

I'm actually missing the ship on the left wall, bottom left corner (under the Asari ship).

Literally, the only thing I have left to buy are the Dragon, Cerberus and Inferno armors. I check the Procurement Interface every time I come back from a major mission.

I believe the ships you find all over your ship are ones you purchased in previous games (easy way to find out would be to start a new game without importing...) If thats the case, it may be a ship from DLC that your missing (I think I read somewhere that the shadowbroker DLC in mass effect 2 had a model ship...)

I never played the shadowbroker DLC and though I havent finished the game yet, I think I have all the ships you have...

Infront of the terminal I have 10 ships

and on the wall to the right I have 5 ships, with what looks like 2 pins to hold another ship in the top left corner. (the pins are far apart - and the shadowbroker base is large, so It would fit)

I have only just finished the Geth/Quarian portion of the game. The liveship and the geth ships were the last things I purchased.

Edited by SpinelesS

One of the ships that goes on that right wall is Hagalaz, which you would have needed to have played the Shadow Broker DLC in ME2 to get. Then refound it again in the Normandy. It won't show on your "already purchased wall" since in ME2 it was on the desk. In ME3 they hang it with your bought ships on the right wall to display.

Is that maybe the one you're missing?

If not will have to relook at my wall again and see which ones I have there, mine are completely full.

One of the ships that goes on that right wall is Hagalaz, which you would have needed to have played the Shadow Broker DLC in ME2 to get. Then refound it again in the Normandy. It won't show on your "already purchased wall" since in ME2 it was on the desk. In ME3 they hang it with your bought ships on the right wall to display.

Is that maybe the one you're missing?

If not will have to relook at my wall again and see which ones I have there, mine are completely full.

That's it then, I never bought the Shadow Broker DLC.

Thanks