Achievement Guide

Khaos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to thank you for your Bully guide. It was very helpful in obtaining 100%. However, I found an "error" in the Perfectionist Achievement information.

So the "error" is that it implies that you only have to play the games in order to reach 100%, but my experience was that you need to win both games. This is not reflected in the guide.

Thanks!

Same with me. Thanks a lot to the OP and to m4milo for the help. I was at 98.something and it was driving me crazy, went back and won both games and got 100%

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to figure out what I am missing...I have done all missions and am only at 98.93%...I have everything done on this list if there are 27 pumpkins and 19 tombstones...If anybody's got any ideas please help...This is my last achievement for this game...

Complete All Story Missions Done

Complete All Side Missions Done

Complete All Classes To Level 5 Done

Collect All 75 Rubber Bands Done

Collect All 40 G + G Cards Done

Smash All 25 Garden Gnomes Done

Collect All 6 Transistors & Learn Fighting Moves Done

Win All Go-Kart Races Done

Win All Bicycle Races Done

Complete All Lawn Mowing Jobs Done

Complete All Paper Route Jobs Done

Complete 40 Errands Done

Collect 330 Clothing Items Done (331)

Take all Yearbook photos Done

Win all boxing matches Done

Ride each carnival ride once Done

*Win* Each carnival game once Done

Buy all items from carnival shop Done

Fail any 5 classes Done

Pull 20 fire alarms Done

Travel 100km on foot Done

Travel 50km on skateboard Done

Travel 100km on Bike Done

Get High Score on arcade games Done

Play penalty shootout and keepups Done

Buy 500 sodas Done

Smash all pumpkins Done? (have 27)

Smash all gravestones Done? (have 19)

Beat up the secret pirate Done

Spray tag for each clique Done

Finally got this stupid achievement!!! Had to do all the lawn mowing jobs over again (3 more times each) before the achievement finally popped...

Edited by Dragon's Heart

i had gotton real close to getting 100% for this game, but gave up because of the favors. if i missed out on winter-time errands (after game is done is ALWAYS summer) is it impossible to still get 100%? like, there was one for throwing snowballs at cars or something. simular to the errand for throwing water baloons at people?

i have every other achievement, and errands for students was the last thing i needed done. i figured it was impossible, but wondering if someone else had this problem?

• 1 month later...

I have some problems with "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED' achivment. I alredy have done all misson, no more stars to show there is a new mission. I have waited a day (in game) to see coulde be a special time mission. There is no more mission, What to do to get this achivment now? Maybe it's a bug or what?

I have some problems with "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED' achivment. I alredy have done all misson, no more stars to show there is a new mission. I have waited a day (in game) to see coulde be a special time mission. There is no more mission, What to do to get this achivment now? Maybe it's a bug or what?

Did you get the Halloween prank mission, that is the only one I can think of that was missable...I missed a couple through the game and they showed back up during endless summer...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...