Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently lost all my save games on my hard drive (thanks 'clear cache'!)

If anyone would be willing to give me a shit tonne of eggs then I would be incredibly greatful.

I'm just about to get myself gold again, as it just ran out when I turned my xbox on. So send me a message please :]

Oh, and if anyone wants to go through some versus stuff then i'll help.

I'm also looking for three people to boost RE5's Team Versus with. Tomorrow, July 4th, I'll be going for the 30 wins in both team modes and the 40 combo in Team Slayers.

My GT is Master of Smash. Let's get this done!

Boosting Team Versus on July 4th:

Bent 00 / Master of Smash (confirmed)

Anver Dune (confirmed)

Iceaxe0410 (confirmed)

Wreax (confirmed)

Reserve Team (look out for an invite):

Flekshin (confirmed)

Nidemaba (confirmed)

floodzer (confirmed)

People I've sent messages to:

Wishwash182 (no response)

Devon Vice (no response)

MoldyClay87

Okay, we've got a party of four, but you can still sign up in case one of us can't connect or has to cancel for some reason. Anver Dune lives pretty far from where I live (Georgia), and Wreax lives really far from me, so we might not be able to connect.

MoldyClay87, I'll message you if a spot opens up.

Tentative start time: July 4th, 2010, 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Details: We'll be boosting Team Slayers first. In the first match, Alpha Team may go for the 40-combo achievement if they like (I am). Same goes for Bravo Team on the second round. For all rounds after that - unless someone needs one of the other achievements (like 100 melee kills) - feel free to just wait until near the end of the match and earn just enough points to win when it's your team's turn to win.

We'll be playing on Public Assembly. Tribal Sheva is a recommended character to use when going for the combo achievements.

UPDATE: We were able to get the 30 wins in Team Survivors for the original four players, as well as the 40 combo in Team Slayers. It took us from 1:00 PM EST to 7:30 PM EST! Wreax is done for today (but is up for it again Monday), Anver Dune is finished with Versus, and I don't know about Iceaxe0410.

...I'm actually still up for boosting Team Slayers, after I eat something. Message me on LIVE if you want to boost tonight.

Edited by Bent 00