Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really want to ever have to boost, but it's just bothering me now. The only achievements I am missing are from Versus.

I need to:

- Win 30 Survivors

- Win 30 Team Slayers

- Win 30 Team Survivors

- 40 chain in Team Slayers (I don't really play Team Slayers)

So if anyone wants to help, by all means. I just can't play on Fridays, at all, and potentially not Mondays (depends). The rest of the week is good.

Best times are between 2am-4pm EST, but I'm open to try other times.

Gamertag is MoldyClay87.

Also, a warning: I have Strict NAT, so I can't host a game unless other players are Open NAT and I can't join a game apparently unless the host has Open NAT (but other players do not need to be).

@Bent00 - If you need anyone else at any time send me a message on the 360 to see if I am able to connect or not.

EDIT: Got a few, now only 4 achievements left. Mostly Team Slayers and all Survivors stuff.

Edited by MoldyClay87

I'm just looking for some people to do Team Survivors with me, I believe I'm close to getting that one done, I also need one person to play Slayers and Survivors with, I've counted 15 wins on Survivors so far. If anybody is interested please message me, GT is Knipfy, I will be on all weekend. Thanks!

EDIT: Only need Team Survivors now, if anyone's interested message me.

Edited by Knipfy

i need a team to boost for team slayors and someone willing to do 1vs 1 slayor and survivor to make it all go faster. message me if your interested. i'll be on for most of tomarrow and possibly a little later on tonight.

gt: meitante kiba

Alright, there are too many random posts, with different time availabilities for this game. So, I'm asking for three other people who need to do both Team Survivors, and Team Slayers.

Message me to join into the group. I am literally available most of the day, every day. Once we get everyone together, we'll work out a time to work on these.

1. RYMAWH

Alright, there are too many random posts, with different time availabilities for this game. So, I'm asking for three other people who need to do both Team Survivors, and Team Slayers.

Message me to join into the group. I am literally available most of the day, every day. Once we get everyone together, we'll work out a time to work on these.

1. RYMAWH

Ill be able to do team survivor 2moro.