The Official Bitching Thread

Method

Since the old thread got cluttered up a little we'll start fresh. Use this thread to post or discuss any complaints you have about the game. Any new threads that are made regarding this same subject will be deleted and the OP dealt with accordingly. Flaiming, spamming, etc. will also not be tolerated. Keep it civil.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overshields then health, i know thats not new but holy hell is it horrible in this game. i feel it takes everything but the kitchen sink to kill someone now. as well as how they STILL havent put in the ability to join while gameplays in progress. its a huge let down how the br, or sorry DMR, is. if i wanted to use a pea shooter id have pistol as my main. ive played this game for waaay to long over the past 3 days and its letting me down more and more with the matchmaking they have...i shouldent lose a game and be able to go +24 and my team blows chunks.

A bitching thread?

Seriously..

well pretty much every single major game has one. With millions playing a game, you are always going to get people upset with something.

Here is my gripe: Motion Blur

We had a thread on this I understand some people don't care about it. However I spent thousands of dollars on my TV to prevent blur on all things from sports to video games. Why in the hell did they do this? I hate it!!! I notice it much less in game, especially in MP. But the cut scenes in campaign are so frustrating!!!

I still absolutely love this game and anticipate playing nothing else for months and months!!!

Having a LAN party tonight. 4 TV's, 16 people... LOTS OF FUN!!!

Enemy AI > Friendly AI. Lengendary alone... Wish you could respawn near your noble team when you die like in co-op.

Can't choose different firefight playlists in firefight matchmaking?

I NEED team swat playlist.

This times infinity....I'm about 4 levels in and I will see the AI randomly sit there and spaz while the enemy AI is dodging every shot and grenade like it's their job...I also hate how the enemies take an entire clip to kill...:uzi:

Well this could be considered trivial but I dislike in MP when I choose Invasion matchmaking that most of the games I end up getting is Invasion slayer...which doesn't help me get my achievment. Why does this exist? There's already a Big team slayer, if I wanted to play slayer I'd go player slayer but I want to play invasion to try and get my Skunked achievment. Like I said, trivial but I don't like it.

Also the "If they came to hear me beg" achievement is a pain in the ass, I must've tried like 300 times already

well pretty much every single major game has one. With millions playing a game, you are always going to get people upset with something.

Here is my gripe: Motion Blur

We had a thread on this I understand some people don't care about it. However I spent thousands of dollars on my TV to prevent blur on all things from sports to video games. Why in the hell did they do this? I hate it!!! I notice it much less in game, especially in MP. But the cut scenes in campaign are so frustrating!!!

I still absolutely love this game and anticipate playing nothing else for months and months!!!

Having a LAN party tonight. 4 TV's, 16 people... LOTS OF FUN!!!

I just noticed this redoing the campaing. On the first mission when you first get out of the falcon there is heaps of blur and what looks like lag

To all you weak crybaby Pu**ies. dont boot someone cus they accidentally kill you. you are misusing the boot bility. i think its a really weak move on your part.:uzi:(your face here)

Look this troll is multiplying in multiple threads....what's the matter chief did you FINALLY get more than 5 kills and get booted because you kept throwing 40 grenades down a corridor filled with your team and theirs? Too bad!

Enemy AI > Friendly AI. Lengendary alone... Wish you could respawn near your noble team when you die like in co-op.

Can't choose different firefight playlists in firefight matchmaking?

I NEED team swat playlist.

Oh man is the friendly AI ever retarded. When they are using the turret in the back of your warthog for whatever reason they won't shoot at anything that's further than maybe 30 feet away even though that's still within range of the weapon. If you get out of the drivers seat and kick them out of the turret to do some work the idiots will just jump into the drivers seat and put you on a suicide mission straight into enemy territory lol. It's pretty frustrating when you're trying to play it safe on legendary and you have to deal with their stupidity.

Definetly not enough multiplayer playlists. It just seems like they could have done alot more. Also half of the maps are just made from forge world which shows they just couldnt come up with ideas or were too lazy ect.

And new maps on a single massive one detract from the fact that they are still good maps? Who cares if they're made in Forge World, non of them are really similar?

Granted there are only a handful of playlists at the moment but it's also only a few days after launch. Give it time.

The only thing I could bitch about this game would be the character development. The story was good, but for a game that depends a lot on the characters, I feel it could have been stronger.

seriously why does the friendly AI suck sooooo bad? i hand over a shotty to an AI whos with me and he goes into a room first and im like yes! cus he has a shotty and he can do some work with it...then he just goes in there and stands there doesnt shoot a single shot and the enemy completely ignores him and waits for me to come in. also why does it take two entire clips to kill single grunt? are they imune to bodyshots and can only be killed by headshots or something? idk big let down if i had to rate it in stars. id give it a 3 outta 5

the game makes me feel like this :mad: when i run outta ammo because it takes 4 sniper rounds in the head to kill a guy

and like this :( that i even bought the game.

oh and i forgot a few things...

the assassination thing is pretty cool but after a while it gets old

id rather just hit them in the back and keep going, also sometimes

when i unwantingly do it in a firefight the other enemys just shoot me off his back and i die and dont even get the kill.

and why are the wraiths so damn accurate? they will be across the map soo far away and ill just get hit by this giant blue thing thats comming out of the sky before i even knew there was a wraith on the map.

and some of the abiltys dont work so well like the armor lock thats just postponing death if you use it the enemy just steps back to a good distance and when your armor lock is out they just kill you, its only good for not being splattered. and the active camo doesnt work against wraiths i used the camo and tryed to walk up behind it but instead it just keeps inching away from me as fast as i walk.

I dont like the close combat in this game. Halo 3 you can shoot a couple shots with the BR and hit the guy and he dies. I shoot 3 rounds DMR in the face, hit the guy and now I have to shoot him in the face one more time. Its annoying since every little kid uses that piece of junk AR.

Also on small maps. I always die by a guy just sprinting at me and hitting me twice before i can do anything. I prefer Halo 3 i guess haha

Grrrrr stupid elites in campaign on legendary take more than 2 sniper rounds to the face and if the kick you once you die, yet u have to hit em 3 times for em to die. I even used an energy sword to try and assassinate an elite but he turned around and kicked me. I love this game but come on do they have to make the AI so hard to kill. ps. your AI in this game seem to have gotten worse as i have been driven of the edge of a cliff or into a rock by kat to many times to count.