Battle Trophy Strategy Walkthrough

Edge

082: Jump for a total height of 3,776 meters

095: Jump for a total height of 8,848 meters

Synth an earth element weapon (add an earth gem to any weapon) and go fight lamia radix in the Southern Reaches of Aeos. Since you do 0 damage to them with them being immune to earth you can just keep chaining 3 raging strikes together to gain more cumulative jump height fast. This will take about 1 hour if you do it straight, it helps if you already did your 100 raging strike and 100 aura spark kills during the 200 colleseum battles.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edge

082: Jump for a total height of 3,776 meters

095: Jump for a total height of 8,848 meters

Synth an earth element weapon (add an earth gem to any weapon) and go fight lamia radix in the Southern Reaches of Aeos. Since you do 0 damage to them with them being immune to earth you can just keep chaining 3 raging strikes together to gain more cumulative jump height fast. This will take about 1 hour if you do it straight, it helps if you already did your 100 raging strike and 100 aura spark kills during the 200 colleseum battles.

You also have to do "defeat 100 enemies with Raging Strike". Do this first, and if you still need more height, then do it for 0 dmg to finish up.

Edge

014: Land 10 consecutive hits unassisted

029: Land 10 consecutive hits from in front

035: Land 20 consecutive hits unassisted

046: Land 30 consecutive hits from in front

075: Land 30 consecutive hits unassisted

081: Land 50 consecutive hits from in front

Reimi

008: Land 4 consecutive long-range attacks

020: Land 9 consecutive long-range attacks

031: Land 15 consecutive long-ranged attacks

043: Land 22 consecutive long-range attacks

054: Land 30 consecutive long range attacks

062: Land 39 consecutive long-range attacks

073: Land 49 consecutive long-range attacks

082: Land 60 consecutive long-range attacks

092: Land 72 consecutive long-range attacks

099: Land 85 consecutive long-range attacks

Bacchus

001: Land 4 consecutive long-range attacks

017: Land 8 consecutive long-range attacks

029: Land 12 consecutive long-range attacks

044: Land 16 consecutive long-range attacks

056: Land 30 consecutive long-range attacks

068: Land 50 consecutive long-range attacks

088: Land 80 consecutive long-range attacks

Meracle

003: Land 10 consecutive hits unassisted

020: Land 15 consecutive hits unassisted

039: Land 20 consecutive hits unassisted

055: Land 25 consecutive hits unassisted

076: Land 30 consecutive hits unassisted

094: Land 35 consecutive hits unassisted

All of these can be gotten the same way. When you're going for your 100 paralyzed enemies trophy for Reimi make sure you copy a laser weapon and add an earth gem and paralysis cider so it paralyzes and has earth element. Just give it to whoever needs their trophies above, give them a 4x slayer's bangle to help speed up the process and paralyze a lamia radix in the southern reaches of aeos then stand as close or far as you need to be to get the consecutive hits and do them, you do 0 damage and the enemy won't move when paralyzed so you can take your time.

Meracle

075: Spend a total of 60 minutes airborne

Airborne time is counted whenever your feet are not on the ground. Using the same weapon as above or just one with an earth element you can continuously chain 5 Acrobatic Vaults over and over again against lamia radix to stay almost entirely in the air. Make sure you have Meracle equip a Regeneration Symbol and come with full backberries since it will take a lot of MP and around 1 hour and 15 minutes to get this.

005: Land 1,000 hits in total

027: Land 3,000 hits in total

045: Land 10,000 hits in total

049: Land 20,000 hits in total

068: Land 30,000 hits in total

088: Land 99,999 hits in total

Once again, use the same weapon as mentioned above, equip a slayer's bangle that's been synthed to itself 4 times and just start racking up the hits. You'll actually rack up more hits by doing normal attacks than combos when using the 4x slayer's bangle.

Edited by Steve007101

Mostly griping, but I'm aiming for Arumat's 44,444 dmg BT (last exact BT I have across all chars I think), and I've so far hit 44,440, 44,441, 44,442, 44,443, 44,445, 44,446, 44,447, 44,448,44,449. Freaking game is taunting me.

My setup is 8145 Atk, and 160% chain combo of Aerial Gallows against Max Pressure (Colesseum fight).

Well if that's true you have the worst luck in the world but if you keep it up you should hit 44,444. Hope you get better luck soon.

Bacchus

019: Defeat an enemy while in fog status

072: Defeat 100 enemies while in fog status

The wording is extremely misleading, you have to defeat 100 enemies that have the fog status so treat these like the other kill 100 enemies with x status trophies.

Meracle

065: Defeat a pumpkined enemy

You really shouldn't waste your time trying to get this by fighting a lamia radix as there's an infinitely more practical way to do it. Synth a weapon for someone with a darkness gem, pumpkin cider, and a scumbag slayer, a neck accessory for them with a scumbag slayer synthed, and of course a 4x slayer's bangle and go fight the dark soldiers on Nox Obscurus. It didn't even take me a minute to pumpkin two enemies. Thanks to Baneenzo for the tip.

Myuria

019: Defeat a frozen enemy

086: Defeat 100 frozen enemies

Just a head's up, they only count for myuria if she melees the frozen enemy. Just make sure she's the one with the earth gem and pumpkin cider synthed weapon and only have her smack away at them.

Sarah

094: Get turned into a pumpkin in battle 100 times

Don't waste your time using pumpkin ciders, kill off everyone in the battle party except sarah, make sure she's immune to or absorbs light damage and has high defense and auto healing on and go fight spirit archbishops in Seven Stars. Kill off all the non spirit archbishop enemies, rig a wired controller to hold down the A button for sarah so she doesn't guard attacks, go to sleep, when you come back you'll have the trophy.

Edited by Steve007101

Hmm.... Coming back from my break in SO :D.

Seems like you got a few good tips for me to pick up the damage trophies, Thanks Steve ^^.

I am working on Faize's BT's right now. Only have 3k, shadow, 130 types and 55 Grigori left.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows how many of the Grigori in the "Void" before fighting Faize actually count towards the kill count, if any, as I know they don't register in the Monster Collections as kills. It has me a bit confused and I don't want to waste time running through it 8 or so more times lol.

Seems like you got a few good tips for me to pick up the damage trophies, Thanks Steve ^^.

I am working on Faize's BT's right now. Only have 3k, shadow, 130 types and 55 Grigori left.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows how many of the Grigori in the "Void" before fighting Faize actually count towards the kill count, if any, as I know they don't register in the Monster Collections as kills. It has me a bit confused and I don't want to waste time running through it 8 or so more times lol.

There are two ways: Wandering Dungeon, Seven Star Dungeon.

You can't beat Apostel and the crap after him. After you beated Satanel you can only save collections to your Profile, values will be lost.

(I am sure of this)

Take your time to beat the bosses in Seven star's dungeon again and again.

(at stage 3,6 and 7). Then beat gabriel to let them respawn.

This will take time but there isn't any faster way. Kokobiel Spawn don't count unfortunatly.

I recommand to synth the best possible equip for this to kill gabe as fast as possible.

I do know of the loss of data, which is the reason being for the question.

I also know that Apostle and Sataniel kills are recorded so I am assume they are counted towards the kill count, but I wasn't sure about the Grigori in between.

So I guess the Grigori in between still remain a mystery :S.

I wasn't hoping on having to run through SSD and WD solo killing with Faize. Although I have done it a few times, it is painfully slow.

Meh, I'll get a few more kills getting Faize to floor 18 for his shadow kill, since I did a few runs for Tri-Emblems already.

I remember seeing a BT strategy guide on GameFAQs that specifically suggests running the end of the game to get Faize's Grigori kills. Granted, that doesn't necessarily mean they have that trophy, but I'm curious now.

My second Faize game is halfway through Seven Stars (the first got baleeted :mad:). I've kept track of the Grigori killed - he's killed Armaros, Barachiel, Sahariel, Tamiel, Armaros Manifest, Kokabiel, Apostle of Creation, Armaros (in the Void), Satanail, Sahariel Shtavim. If nobody else is, I'm willing to take one for the team once I get to around 47 - that would allow me to do a full runthrough of the ending and add seven to my total, then go kill another one in Seven Stars. If it triggers, that should be proof enough...it'll just take me quite some time to verify since I've somewhat lost my drive for 1000 after the deletion.

Edit: very much agreed with vex below, but I would hope they would have at least tested it. Probably not though :D

Edited by zelgadissan

The official guide also doesn't show me how to get the harder Battle trophies.

It tells you what they are, which is enough to tell you how to get them. It just doesn't go into the dozen strategies that could be used to get each one.

Just supportin the community that's helped me out countless times up until now, besides, it gives me evidence that all my achievements are legit which a lot of people won't believe, especially after I finish this game lol I got back around to this game a few weeks ago as you can see and I plan on finishing it in the next month before my summer's up, I'm not really doing much else until I get this thing done.

I'm still on my first playthrough, I'm not going to start on my second until I have a perfect first playthrough which means no less than every battle trophy for everyone but Faize... which I will probably have done in a couple weeks.

But yeah, there's no doubt that the fastest way to rack up Faize's 55 grigori trophy is by beating the grigori bosses of the Seven Stars floors then beating Gabriel again and repeating since the end-story bosses don't rack up on your counter as people have mentioned before.

At first I was worried that someone else might be ahead of me but since you're at 70% for your BTs I think I'll be fine, it looks like I'll be the first on here to get the 100%. Then I'll submit a BT guide to gamefaqs that's actually good and will correctly tell you how to get them all.

Edited by Steve007101

I bet I could give you a run for your money as far as 100% BTs go Steve. As it is right now, I'm at 91% Edge, 94%, Reimi, 8% Faize (damn Faize), 92% Lymle, 91% Bacchus, 92% Meracle, 100% Sarah, 100% Myuria, and 95% Arumat. But sadly I'm leaving town Saturday for 10 days, and the day I get back my Fall semester kicks on so I won't be finishing by end of summer.

Yeah, Vexacion's who I'm most worried about...

Tonthomp you would have beaten me to the BTs but not the 1000k I suppose... however if you're leaving for that long I can guarantee you I'll overtake you in the BTs as well.

Anyway, these are the only trophies I have questions about:

Reimi

019: Recover from paralysis 10 times

065: Recover from paralysis 99 times

042: Recover from Cursed status 10 times

078: Recover from Cursed status 99 times

Where can I find enemies that paralyze and curse you? That's all I need to know.

Myuria

054: Freeze two enemies with Deep Freeze

089: Freeze three enemies with Deep Freeze

Where can I find enemies that are most suseptible to freezing?

Edited by Steve007101

For Myuria's, I hope you haven't done her "kill 100 frozen enemies yet". For this, I went into the Palace of Creation and set up ambushes with Chaotic Leaders, Lizard People, etc (can probably do same thing as the new strat for the 30,000 kills). As soon as a battle starts, hit Black Hole Sphere with Bacchus to group them all up, and then time it so that your Deep Freeze goes off right after Black Hole Sphere ends (otherwise, a frozen enemy will be killed by the sphere). If you are lucky, it will freeze 2 or 3 at a time, negating the need to keep using this strategy. Kill the ones it freezes (Myuria's long range attack is fast and efficient to do this with). If you are lucky, it will freeze 3 at once, negating the reason to continue this strategy. However, I had killed nearly 80 frozen monsters before it froze 3 at a time. Once I hit the 3 at once, I just keep going till I had 100 kills.

Lava Golems, as coldandtired suggestted, will inevitably end up in these battles. However, you rarely see 3 in a single battle, and while doing this I NEVER managed to freeze one with deepfreeze.

If you want monsters that will paralyze and curse you, then the Team Battle Meet the Corpses is what you want. The Electric one can paralyze, and the Dark one can Curse. However, this will take a LONG time. Just buy the ciders and you can get this done in 30 minutes.

lol if i knew this was a race to the start i would have been 1000 already.

I took 1.5 months off to go to China on business and was away for a few days on the July 4 weekend, and posted a lot of my strats that I would have kept secret! Truth be told, I'm also working on a BT FAQ, but stopped working on it to finish the game, though I did get Edge, Reimi, and Faize pretty much done.

Hey guys, thought I'd share something that I just discovered.

I've just found a very easy way to get Lymle's "Use Energy Shield four times in a row" trophy (plus all the proceeding ones).

Head back to the Palace of Creation and get to the final boss (Satanail). Destroy the four orbs so that the second stage of the fight begins. There is a move the he uses at this point that causes all physical hits, and unlike the rest of his attacks my characters didn't seem to block at all. Energy shield however still worked so 5, 6 or maybe even 7 attacks were blocked by energy shield giving me the trophy.

Satanail didn't start using this attack until a had dealt a million or so damage to him.

I was at level 255 with all characters at this point, with Lymle's weapon/amour/accessories all being maxed out with tri-emblems. Energy shield was at level 10.

Hope this helps some of you :).

Ha, well I don't want the race to affect the info on battle trophies that we should post and yeah I took a month or two break myself to practice metal slug 3, play a lot of gears 2 and rock band, and finish guitar hero 2 and 3. Besides when I had my finals and moved back home of course.

Demon, did you actually get the trophies this way? Because Energy Shield can block a few blows in a row with only one activation.

Edited by Steve007101

Demon, did you actually get the trophies this way? Because Energy Shield can block a few blows in a row with only one activation.

Yeah thats exactly how I got it, "Energy Shield" popped up on the left side of the screen several times as it does when skills are activated.

I did this once with Lymle for the trophy and noticed the same thing happen before getting the trophy with Sarah whilst going for the defeat Satanail/defeat within 5 minutes trophies.