Official Bitching Thread

I hate this cover system. Because everyone just seems to be camping and waiting for one sorry person to actually be moving so they can shoot them. I don't like Cod adhd type of multiplayer either. And this would be good if there weren't a million places for people to hide. And it sucks to see when in the killcam, they really do not even hit you with those bullets, but somehow you are dead. And it's also impossible to get anything done when you are in a bad team and everyone on the other side seems to be a veteran at this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a GRAW & Tom Clancy fan I'm so disappointed in this game. I've only finished the first 2 missions and haven't played MP since the Beta I accessed via SC:Conviction.

This game has absolutely ZERO feel of past Ghost Recons. It seems to want you to move at COD pace without the capabilities of doing so, the freezing issue is worst than early 360 sports games!!

I really, really, really, REALLY hope Ubisoft learns from this game and the next Rainbow Six : Patriots isn't anywhere close to the fuck up this game became!

• 3 weeks later...
I hate this cover system. Because everyone just seems to be camping and waiting for one sorry person to actually be moving so they can shoot them. I don't like Cod adhd type of multiplayer either. And this would be good if there weren't a million places for people to hide. And it sucks to see when in the killcam, they really do not even hit you with those bullets, but somehow you are dead. And it's also impossible to get anything done when you are in a bad team and everyone on the other side seems to be a veteran at this game.

I like that almost every time I died in MP was due to a headshot even though on the killcam I got shoot in the foot or lower body. Anyhow I sold this crap game about two weeks ago best decision I've made in a while.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am playing on elite. not too hard but every time I get to the end of the mission, even though the challenges I completed had popped up and are all checked, the final assessment shows incomplete for all of them. I thought it was for certain missions, but it is constantly happening to me even after all the hours and hard work and dedication to complete them, I get screwed! I HATE this game because of it. I threw it away once. bought another xbox 360 and game and tried again thinking it was my xbox. nope. its the d... game. same crap with a several hundred hard earned dollars wasted. I'm so mad!!!!!!!!!!!I hope you read this tom Clancy. your game screwed me out of real money and time. had I found other complaints about this problem I would not have invested so much into it. I will never buy another game of yours again! and I used to be a huge fan since the beginning. no more.

• 3 weeks later...

It is just annoying that what is holding back my completion is buying the extra content, but I think it is a bit steep for the content they are charging. Two at $9.99 and one at $14.99 is a bit expensive.

Going to wait for a sale to buy the extra content. The DLC was on sale over a year ago with a 50 percent reduction in price.