Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

People say If you don't kill Cohen you get an achievement later in the game? I saved it before I killed him, got the Irony achievement, loaded it back, and didn't kill him. Something about his apartment? Where is it located? I know its not the place upstairs in the fleet hall with the flesh eating tonic thing.

Well Sander Cohen's Apartment contains a Power to the People Machine, so you'll need it for fully upgraded weapons achievement, you'll find his apartment on the first floor of mercury suites I believe (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong) and the Power to the People Machine is located upstairs

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will the DLC tonics help me get Tonic Collector im on my 2nd play through and i have harvested all little sisters and im going to be 2 short on my tonics

Yes, the DLC tonics do count towards you earning your Tonic Collector achievement. Just be sure and buy the "tonics" and not the plasmid, as you really end up not needing it but it is fun to use on some enemies.

I dont know if this is true so dont get maad at me if im wron but ive heard that you can play on hard mode die and the just reload from the last check point and you can still get the achievement.:confused:

I think everyone has heard this by now. You're the 20th+ person to say this including the person that first submited the achievement pic and confirmed the achievement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not exactly sure whether this is a glitch or not, but I was cheated out of an achievement.

I managed to get all the achievements for researching enemies, (Big Daddies, Splicers, Little Sisters) but I never unlocked the Research PhD achievement. Do I need to unlock anything else ?

I'm not exactly sure whether this is a glitch or not, but I was cheated out of an achievement.

I managed to get all the achievements for researching enemies, (Big Daddies, Splicers, Little Sisters) but I never unlocked the Research PhD achievement. Do I need to unlock anything else ?

Did you research everything that the guide told you to?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35808

have finished the game (using this ace site) apart from the avid inventor (and the 2 play on hard ones)

i am now wandering around waiting for enemies to respawn so i can kill them and collect bits of equipment. (i have the tonics for scrounger and the 2 invent ones installed and always hack the machine before inventing)

I tried going to the bee place but that doesn't respawn enemies that quickly.

Any ideas of where respawns enemies and Big daddys the quickest?

(i also don't know how much i have invented which is frustrating, seems like alot anyway)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have a very stupid question...I got the original 1000/1000 a long time before the update came out. Since then I upgraded to an elite 360 and I don't have my old saved game on this new 360. Just wondering if I went out and rented this game again if I could start off on hard difficulty to go after the brass balls achievement? or will I have to beat an easier difficulty first just to unlock the hard difficulty? i forgot, thx a lot

• 3 weeks later...
do you absolutely have to have the option "turn off vita chambers" on to get brass balls? because i dont have it so i might go for the ach with the vita chamber option.

No, if you already have the achievement on the list you can earn it, i won it without turning vita chambers off, in fact i dont think i found the damn option, i dont know if you havent seen my other posts or you dont trust me, if its the second, i hope someone confirms what i say, but that shouldnt be needed, if you have the update and the dlc, there should be no problem.