Achievement Guide (1750)

The Pants Party

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.

I noticed that since the TU3 update came out, when i add my achievements I get from the TU3 update, it doesn't refresh it in my Checklist? That is, if i select Rookie Gear and "The Ice is lethal" or something like that, it doesn't show it as checked in the checklist after I save the update.

Why is this?

I've updated the guide with TU3/Snowblind achievements.

I may add some more info once we know more about how experience will be awarded in the new system, but the achievements are pretty self-explanatory for the most part.

Thanks for the guide and all, good job.

Who's responsible for doing the achievement checklist? Because it seems none of the new achievements are saveable on the checklist... and thus, gamer score is always off...

Hey guys.

I noticed that since the TU3 update came out, when i add my achievements I get from the TU3 update, it doesn't refresh it in my Checklist? That is, if i select Rookie Gear and "The Ice is lethal" or something like that, it doesn't show it as checked in the checklist after I save the update.

Why is this?

Thanks for the guide and all, good job.

Who's responsible for doing the achievement checklist? Because it seems none of the new achievements are saveable on the checklist... and thus, gamer score is always off...

We can't figure out the cause, but when we add DLC achievements to a list, it screws with the coding and ruins the checklist. Easy fix, though. Check this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91779

guys can somebody help me out?

when i select achievements i have completed from the DLC and press Save changes.

it says it saved the changes but the achievements i just checked are still there..

please help me if i can fix it.. and sorry i posted it here dont know where else to put it

This guide is perfect thank Pants for the work in putting this one together and getting the new Downloads in there as well, doing the local matches worked out perfectly for boosting did almost all just like that and got half of the achievements done.

GOOD LOOKING OUT :)

for the achievement "Icy Dead People" you DON'T have to do waves 1-50 on one map you can mix and match as i did 1 - 13 on courtyard and the rest on grindyard

I never knew that. Useful info for some. I already got it but I find some maps better than other depending on the waves. Very cool.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/629/s42=.jpgParty Like It's 1999 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Play 1999 rounds of multiplayer (any mode)

I would first suggest finishing off all the achievements that require public matches and Horde mode since those rounds played will go toward this. Once you're done with all those, get all the weapon/execution achievements (if boosting those by yourself) as those will also count. Now the easiest way to get the remaining round played is to setup a match with the following settings:

Match Type: Local

Game Type: Warzone (or Execution)

Total Rounds: 15

Round Time Limit: 1

Number Of Bots: 1 (or 9)

Bot Difficulty: Casual

Bleed-Out Time: 60

Friendly Fire: Off

Map Selection: Host

Weapon Spawning: Customize (Mulcher for all)

Map: Day One

Now you will need to have either a wired controller, Plug n' Play recharge kit or a guitar/drums controller. This way your controller will not shut off and the game will keep going. Because of the short time and large map, the bot (if using only one) probably won't find you before the one minute runs out, which will end the round in a stalemate. If for any reason he does find you, that is only one win out of fifteen that he needs, but it won't happen often. You might question the use of the Mulcher as the weapon, but this way if he chooses to pick it up, he will move much slower and take that much longer to find you. If you try the nine bot method, the two teams shouldn't have enough time to kill the entire other team. Again, whichever works best for you.

Why don't you just play the f*cking game?

For your information, I got my Party Like It's 1999 legit from working on the original Public achievements and the new ranking system (currently rank 37), but the guides on our website are supposed to give the quickest, easiest way to earn the achievements... which is what I've listed.

So, why don't you mind your own business if you can't understand the point of our achievement guides.

i am getting so sick and tired of seeing kids like you on here screaming this. read this website's URL first. www.xbox360achievements.org. the entire point of this website is achievements and how to get them as quick and easy as possible. that's what these guides are for.

if you want to "just play the fucking game" well fine go ahead, but don't come on here and harrass everyone whose looking for a shortcut. maybe some of us don't like the MP enough to play 1999 rounds.

just take your stupid 1 track mind and go to a website with more people around your intelligence level. i suggest gamefaqs.

Hey, calm down mate. I understand your irritation with him but no need to go that far. Civility please?

On a more lighter note, has anyone noticed that the achievement symbols you get from the map packs are not showing up in the War Journal? That is, they're replaced by the silver Crimson Omen on a black background?