Xp boosting method

ShaolinShadow

Tips: First off make sure you make it clear there will be NO SKILL KILL OR ANY OTHER ACHIEVEMENT BOOSTING WHILE YOU ARE DOING THE XP BOOST, Be sure you can communicate with both parties other wise people will just end up doing random stuff

Step One: Make sure you have a party of 12

Step Two: Play Capture The Relay

Step Three: When the game loads up see who the first two players are on The Cell & Marines and pick which Relay you are going to

Step Four: Make sure everyone knows that they need to huddle around the relay and one person who has the best ping who is not the host goes and grabs the relay

Step Five: Once you have steps 1 to 4, Start the match go to the relay and have whoever is the host capture by Holding (X) & tapping (Y) to drop now when you hold down (X) slide your finger over to the (Y)button and it will speed pick up and drop, Same goes for the opposite team the only difference is you want someone from the opposite team to have a good ping other wise this method will be real slow and you will not be able to gain as much XP and be sure the everyone huddles around the relay so you can all gain the XP points, Whoever is hosting the match if for some reason you drop being host back out and go back to private match and then restart the relay lobby and you should be the host again....

If you are doing this correctly you should have made well over these numbers a match, If your doing the method correctly..

1.85,000XP EXCELLENT

2.75,000XP GREAT

3.65,000XP GOOD

4.55,000XP DECENT

5,45,000XP MEH

6.35,000XP YOUR F*ING UP

STILL NEEDS A BIT OF EDITING

Edited by ShaolinShadow

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you take turns switching the group of 4?

Can you also post how much xp we are getting how often? (Ex. 5000/5mins)

yep you switch out depending on if your doing 1 round or 2 round once those rounds are over the next group of 4 goes, I am still working on how much xp, I know one guy went from 16 to 18, with just those 2 rounds, I am going to start it up again tonight, I will fully post all details and info right now this is a rough draft

I was in shadow's group last night boosting. One of our guys got 20100 points during the game. The final XP he got was between 21,000 and 22,000. Regarding time, one full match of capture the relay 4 people will be able to get those kind of points (the other 8 will have to kill each other for points). So it will take 3 matches to get everyone the full XP. Estimating three full match (one where you boost the other two you kill) you should get at least 25,000 every 30 min. If the ones that are killing are organized and get alot of kills on both sides then I don't see why you could not get 30,000 total in 3 full games.

I was in shadow's group last night boosting. One of our guys got 20100 points during the game. The final XP he got was between 21,000 and 22,000. Regarding time, one full match of capture the relay 4 people will be able to get those kind of points (the other 8 will have to kill each other for points). So it will take 3 matches to get everyone the full XP. Estimating three full match (one where you boost the other two you kill) you should get at least 25,000 every 30 min. If the ones that are killing are organized and get alot of kills on both sides then I don't see why you could not get 30,000 total in 3 full games.

I believe dragon would of had a lot more if there were no F*ups he got screwed a lil bit because people kept leaving him to do skill kills

Theres a better method posted on TA. Like 3 times better.

Every person on the team is getting 100 points every time the relay is taken/returned. 35,000 xp per 2 rounds, that take 10 minutes. That means 210,000xp/hour instead of the 60k you posted.

Dude dont complain I posted one way, didnt say it was perfect so do not bash I even said I am still working out the kinks, Thanks for the info and heads up

Edited by ShaolinShadow

Theres a better method posted on TA. Like 3 times better.

Every person on the team is getting 100 points every time the relay is taken/returned. 35,000 xp per 2 rounds, that take 10 minutes. That means 210,000xp/hour instead of the 60k you posted.

yep. :) i wrote it.

we've tested with 6v6 and it does work, but it gets a tad cramped around the relay pole & everyone has to co-operate and not move too much, lest they push everyone else out of the relay area. if you can't get the 100 XP reward displayed on your screen, means you're not getting the XP.

we've also noticed that sometimes if the area around the relay pole is crowded, u can try standing near the person who is capturing the relay. that works as well.

edit: and yes our records have been about 41+K xp per match. plus there's a bug with the scoring system... it appears that the devs never thought gamers would exceed 33K in points. so much so that you get a negative score once u passed 33K in points. but u still get the actual XP earned at the end of the match. heh.

Edited by maathyas

Works with party of 6. Just need a level 39 or higher to host.

my buddy who was the highest level amongst all my friends was level 25 when he brought us into "capture the relay" mode. i don't recall when that game mode unlocks, but i think it is earlier than level 25. anyone can confirm please and i'll add it to the solution on TA. thanks.

You can do it earlier than 39 but at 39 you can form a pro lobby and start the game with only 6. On a top match as host I earned 65K in one game. Versus 12

hmm interesting. i'm not up to that rank yet but will definitely test it out. so in pro lobby there's a limit to the number of players that can enter a match? or can randoms still join?

and wow @ 65K that's heaps. better than the 41K we're getting. wonder if the lobby type rewards additional XP?

No but less people means better connection and the guys with the most bars need to cap and release. So far we have had only one or two randoms join in all afternoon of boosting. I have gone from 8 to 45 today. In the games with 10-12 it seems like the caps go slower for some reason (probably connection) Also depends on the skill of the capper :( This match right now is only 35K cause the guy sucks :)