Which Call of Duty's Veteran difficulty is the hardest?

Rebmob

Which game was the hardest / most challenging on Veteran difficulty?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Which game was the hardest / most challenging on Veteran difficulty?

• Call of Duty 2
    • Call of Duty 3
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Call of Duty: World at War
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a complete noob at any type of shooting game (my friend only lent me Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 last week), but even I can see there is a dramatic difference in the difficulty of those two. I can complete 2 of the levels in MW1 on veteran, whereas I just completed MW2 on veteran on my first playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just beat COD 2 on Veteran. It was not as hard as I thought it would be from what everyone was saying...though please do not take what I just said as saying that COD2 was easy. It was not easy at all. Some of the levels would take me a day or two to complete.

I would def say Hill 400 was not as hard as everyone said.

I had more problems with the Russian Campaign.

I played COD4 MW1 first on Veteran before I played any others and maybe it was just because it was my first time playing on Veteran but I think MW1 was harder than COD2.

The really annoying thing about COD2 is the fact that you cant throw grenades back!

World At War was just silly. The amount of nades all at once was just too much for me.

The only negatives I have heard about World at War is that the grenade spamming is crazy and that Heart of the Reicht was the hardest level ever!

But can you throw the grenades back? I just played COD2 where you cant throw grenades back and it was difficult because of that....is it hard because they throw like 3 at you and you cant throw them all back in time or can you physically not throw grenades in this game?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I have to say CoD4, WaW veteran was much more easier. But CoD2 and CoD3 were behind CoD4 by not too far. Mw3s veteran was just stupid easy, it wasn't worth calling veteran actually I managed to get all the intel, all the misc achievements and the campaign ones in one play-through on veteran. Mw2 has its moments but is pretty easy too. Black ops was quite difficult multiple maps needed to be redone. I want to see how Black ops 2 will be, since it's made by Treyarch hopefully it has some difficulty too it. Activision just sucks at making games..

• 1 month later...
The only negatives I have heard about World at War is that the grenade spamming is crazy and that Heart of the Reicht was the hardest level ever!

But can you throw the grenades back? I just played COD2 where you cant throw grenades back and it was difficult because of that....is it hard because they throw like 3 at you and you cant throw them all back in time or can you physically not throw grenades in this game?

Thanks

well try throwing back 6 grenades...thats right. I once had 6 greneade indicators...oh and when you stand up to throw it back you get sniped with a head shot...everytime.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...