XP Events

Tyger7

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time it was 4-7 EST but i was on from about 9-midnight and was getting triple XP. Its possible that you get three hours from when you log on...or that it expires at midnight. I am not too sure. Either way, has anyone else had this result before? Good luck to all.

No it doesn't start when you log in, it normally starts about 5 to 10 mins after they say it's gonna start and the just let it ride for a few extra hours.. I've done the last few and it always turns in to 4-5 hours instead of just 3, but the 4xp weekend was AWESOME!!:Bounce:

Agreed it was awesome. I reached max rank and met some cool guys and dolls to boot. Ran Pike's Basin with you quite a bit Hoffa if I remember correctly.

Edit: Ha. Just noticed your avatar. Used to rock the Obi-with-an-eyepatch look as well minus the handlebars. If you ever want to get dowen with some Borderlands drop me a line.

Edited by Magus 0f Zeal

its either - 4 or -5 hours depending if its currently EST(-5) or EDT (-4) im guessing its EST at the mo being summer and all that so right now here in the U fucking K its 20:39, -5 hours should make it 15:39 which means i have 20 more of the queens minutes to post more drivel

Edited by Lord

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Thursday, August 4 (5-8PM Eastern)

Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare

For Xbox 360 on Xbox LIVE

Xbox LIVE's first turn for Red Dead in the new calendar. Ready those headsets and let's get some Undead Overrun going. Look for a special giveaway in this one...

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Friday, September 23 (4-7PM Eastern)

Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare

For Xbox 360 on Xbox LIVE

Triple XP yet again for Red Dead. Come ready for a taste of all of the modes across the complete Red Dead experience.

• 2 weeks later...
I've gotta ask, is there a triple XP event every weekend? I just missed this one and I need to level up to 50 at least once for the cheevo. Also looking for posse members to do Pike's Basin (restart/repeat) during these events. It seems like the best place to lv. up.

the one yesterday wasnt a weekend, it was just for a few hours

i think they make them random and only announce it the day of, on either twitter or the red dead site.

they have an XP event planned for september which has been on their site for a while, but obviously they still have these random ones too.

i finished up Legend 2 during the event last night, was almost 2000xp each run on Twin Peaks, got from 45-50 in like an hour, but i doubt im going to go for Legend 3 cause the differences in the mounts are merely cosmetic and theres no other achievements or bonuses for reaching Legend 3-5

Edited by eiVaL

There was recently a triple xp weekend but i would like to know how often they are, or if the choose random dates

yeah the triple XP weekend which was like 2 weeks ago was an official one that was on the rockstar site news section

but after that there was only 1 other one an the its the one in September so any others will be complete random.

but im assuming they would mostly be in the evening if its during the week and maybe all night if its a friday/saturday/sunday