Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep practicing. Try to keep a combo going for as long as you can and not getting hit. It's a nice bonus per round if you don't get hit and can keep a combo going the whole time. Avoid getting hit and keep a combo going all four rounds and that's a nice chunk of bonus. Also, try to end a combo with a ground takedown if you can. it's 100 times X, where X equals the combo number.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i am going for 100 percent on this game and i am down to the last 2 combat challenges shock and awe and rumble in jungle extremes and these are really making me mad the brick and gun guys are killing my combos and in shock and awe i can't seem to keep that one guy from going after the gun on the other level

I heard that apparently you can get a different 1000 achievements playing through the GOTY edition.

Meaning 2000 for the same game..?

You can get 4000 GS playing this game:

- normal xbox360 version

- GOtY xbox360 version

- normal PC version

- GOtY PC version

The achievements are exactly the same between the normal Xbox 360 edition and the GOTY Xbox 360 edition?

EDIT: Also, is this for all regions? PAL, NTSC ect.. Thanks.

Achievements in normal and GOtY versions are the same.

I can't halp you with regions. As far as I know PAL and NTSC versions share achievement list (they appear as one game on your played games list).

GOtY version was only released in Europe. I think. I'm not sure.

Does the Perfect Knight achievement in the GOTY edition requires you to complete all of the challenges, including the extra challenge maps you get in that edition or just the challenge maps you get in the normal edition?

I would really like to know.

• 2 months later...

I got the AA GOTY edition, i thought it looked well in the 3D. Good thing about it is that you can get all the achievements again. I guess its the normal AA and the GOTY edition are considered two different games, which means 2 different achievement lists :D

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...