Achievement Discussion

• 1 year later...
who the hell wants to fire up the game 100 days in a row, what the hell kind of an achievment is that. whats next press the b button 4 million times and get 100 pionts as an achievment. every one should get on gearboxs site and file complaints on behalf of there stupidity and then you get another brilliant one play the game on 17 of september and its realeased on the 25th man they all need a big slap in the head get away from those computers and wake up

You're an angry, angry young man ;)

Play the game on September 17th while connected to XBOX Live - for all of you who THINK setting the date back on your system will work for this one - guess again - I tried it by signing out - changed the date - then signed back in - checked the date in settings - it was back on todays date - guess I'll have to keep this one for another year

• 1 month later...

I'm on the last level right now and I've already cleared out 2 of 4 88 Guns and I'm wondering whether if I load it back up that I'll still get the achievement? I restarted He'll Highway, the 9th mission, about 3 times and I don't want to go through the same thing again. As much as I love this game,sometimes there can be snail-paced parts that drive me crazy and are the last thing I want to go through multiple times.

EDIT: Got it, no worries. Just loaded up the game and continued and once I tanked down through that street, pop! Achievement unlock.

Edited by Bio-Strike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have heard about the glitch on changing the time zones and does it work for the obsessive achievement as well i wonder if they have to be 100 consecutive days or if you can set your timezone -12 then set it +14 and repeat to get it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, some people are still playing it online, usually after 7PM GMT (I rarely find games before).

If you wanna boost the achievements, send me a message + FR on X-Box Live, I'll setup a boosting party in the upcoming days. Surely next Wednesday (@ 7PM GMT), maybe tomorrow (same time) if my boosting party on FIFA 09 fails once again...

We need to be 4 to get them all quickly. I've already accepted some FRs for this game, but I'm 99% sure that it won't be possible to gather us all at the same time, so having 5 or 6 candidates would be better :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Half the achievements are easy and the others are just ridiculously dumb.. like play 100 days in a row? how is that an achievement... Not sure where all the kill roys are either... never really found a good guide.. however I greatly enjoy the game.

• 1 month later...