Scavenger census

BBDrew84

Well I played 1 game with my German buddy it decides to crash on us all. I was using the Rex which blows dick under suppression so ill prob just run, G18 supp, and M1911 intill I finish the scavenger achievements / assignments.

It literally takes 2, 3 games to get them done. Pretty fun mode at first.

That's a pretty awesome tag!

I just got mine tonight :woop: and I think I burnt myself out on Scavenger after getting 34 winner ribbons today. Many times I would get MVP/2/3 but my team would still lose. And many close games, some down to just a couple tickets. Now that the pressure is off I will probably enjoy it more but after a nice long Conquest break.

Its ok but i like TDMCQ winner tag more, im going to share this one also with you guys....

Im done with TDMCQ, never again lol

http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/a2e726/public/profile/bf3/stats/dogtags/la/xp2_medal_tdmcq.png

Am halfway to getting this one, have found that there are some EA servers running this on pretty much every map not just Close Quarters ones, its a bit more open on those.

• 5 months later...

this mode sucks, everytime I enter a game, my team is losing by a lot with no chance of a comeback. for someone like me whose friends hate battlefield, I get put with random people. it makes this very frustrating.

I feel like mode is not about skill but about who is on your team. either you have good peple or idiots who keep running down the same alley that they have been killed for 3 times in a row by the same guy