Siren Alley (2 rooms)

intheshallow

I have found 2 rooms I am not sure how to get into. It shows on the map as a dark shade so I know it's possible.

One of them is next to the room you had to use Electo Bolt to shock the door open with the corpse hanging by her arms. When I looked into the locked room, it showed a splicer dragging a girl away through the wooden boards.

The other is in the Maintenance Room. It's a room that has water leaking through the door with a floating corpse.

Any help would be great. I HATE MISSING ROOMS!! :D

You can get into the room with the floating corpse later on in the level when the level is flooding. The door will open and you can get what is inside which is not much. Sorry if i ruined anything for you. About the first room, I have no idea?

By any chance do you know how to get in the room with the tonic and audio diary thats kinda in the middle of the map?

You can't get into the room with the person getting dragged. It's just supposed to startle you or creep you out. The flooded room as mentioned will be available when flooded.

THERE IS one secret room I found in the area, though, that's not shown on the map. I believe it's in the second area of Siren Alley, inside a Grocery store on the lower level. I might be wrong on the type of store, but I think that's what it was. If you go in there, behind the desk under the cash register is a button that unlocks a secret door behind you. It's a research lab if I recall correctly with some splicers, and there is a new tonic, but it wasn't anything special, but still cool to find the unmapped room.