Darksiders 2 Walkthrough / Collectibles / Sidequests

Tyger7

Hi Tyger7,

I want to thank you for the great guide - it saved me a ton of time and trouble.

And I also want to let you know that I have written up a "collection" of sorts containing a lot of other Darksiders 2 info. It is contained in a single post on the game's official forums:

http://community.darksiders.com/go/thread/view/138731/29400559/All_you_wanted_to_know_about_Darksiders_2_but_didnt_have_the_time_to_find...

I point to your walkthrough (and also to the Crucible guide on this site), but I thought you might want to take a look and sticky it here as well, if you think it would be helpful to others. Please also let me know if you have anything to add :)

Sure, you can throw that info or maybe turn it in to a FAQ thread.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cool guide, thanks.

I was wondering - is any of the collectibles missable or can I do them right before doing the final boss?

Would hate to spend time collecting them if it turns out I missed one somewhere and can't get it on my current playthrough.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this has to be the most useful guide i've ever read for the 360. even thinking about the work and dedication a guide this intensive must have taken makes my head hurt. not only am i thankful to you but am in awe of you and those who contributed.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found a problem with one of the pages of the dead, making it missable.

In your guide it is number 25 and in the video it is number 31, the page in the Scar. If you do not get this one before completing the zone then the stone construct will dissapear, leaving you unable to get back to that area.

I found out about this the hard way and will have to repeat everything in NG+.

• 3 weeks later...
:bow: Wow! Just finished up my first run.. phenomenal guide here. Usually i'm searching every inch of every area for collectibles, but this made it a whole lot easier. I had to show some appreciation though, I know doing an entire guide, especially for a game like this, takes a lot of hard work and time. Good times indeed, Thanks a lot man.

• 4 weeks later...