• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm organizing a group to unlock the You Blew It Up achievement. We will be doing this on Saturday the 12th. After unlocking it, we could boost any other multiplayer achievements. If you are interested, message me or reply to this thread. I will record everyone participating. If you have extra controllers, that would be great. Note: You must have the Noble DLC! Planned meeting time: Saturday, 5:00 Eastern Time.

1. The CEE

2. AceW525

3. ImpulseRat3612

4. NlessxNightmare

5. ALNXX92

I have the list updated if anyone else wishes to join.

Looking to boost 'You ate all the chips'

I have 4 controllers, and I really don't care about cR banning if that still happens.

So send a msg to my GT: Tony Dawg and we can boost this! I hate having my GC at 3, or 8... I want 0s and 5s dammit! lol.

(I'm on EST, so right now it's almost 1 AM. I probably won't be on too much longer, but I'll be on again in at least 8 hours) :)

im lookin for some partners that may be interested in tryin to get any of the following achievements msg me anytime GT- TJL1281

-offensive driver

-poppin & lockin

-you blew it up

-totally worth it

-you ate all the chips

-crackin skulls

-candy from a baby

-return to sender

-paper beats rock

-dont touch that

-all alone

I need help with:

Don't touch that!, Paper beats rock, Stick it to the man!, Bounty Hunter and From Hell's Heart. I will help with any achievements you need. I also have 3 xbox controllers..

GT: DarkBlueprint message me or add me with a message.

Edited by Lynx

I'm looking to boost my last two achievements for this game to get the full 1,700. License to Kill - 15G (Anniversary: Run over 5 people with a vehicle in a matchmade game) and Bounty Hunter - 75G (Anniversary: Capture 10 skulls at once in a matchmade Headhunter game. I should be available nights all week. Gamertag is Bam31788