Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also looking to get all Crimson & Majestic achieves. I have the next 3 days off of work so anytime Mon-Wed I'll be ready. GT - Stotan Assassin

Edit- I do have 4 controllers.

Hi there.

I'm not on the Xbox right now, but I can help you tonight.

I have time at around 1800 (that's GMT+1, Berlin/Amsterdam time).

That's in around 8 hours from this post now.

That's 1200 in your state, if you're from WI. Yes, I took the time to figure that out via your Xbox Live Gamertag. Shame on me, stalking to arrange a meeting (;

Feel free to add me.

I have four controllers and just need the Mantis-stomp-achievement and 20 kills with the turret in Crimson. For the Mantis and turret achievement, we need 12 players total, though (Big Team Battle, that's where we get Shutter with the Mantis). Got every achievement for Majestic, so far.

It could be possible that I have too cook while playing, but since you might just need to kill some of my guests (and me), I think it's alright for you when I'm AFK for a few minutes every now and then (;

GT: Mopey Pi (with a space in between)

I will add you as soon as I can!

Edited by Mopey

I'm online on occasion, but then I want to pull some stuff off.

GT: Mopey Pi (with space in between)

Maybe tonight, around 2000 GMT+1 ?

Got all of them except for Big Foot (20 stomps) and Size Matters (20 kills by detached turret).

This can only be done on Shatter, which is only available via Big Team modes, means we need a total of 12 players. Me and my guests make 4 of them. Care to join later? Send me a message.

I'm online on occasion, but then I want to pull some stuff off.

GT: Mopey Pi (with spadoesn't between)

Maybe tonight, around 2000 GMT+1 ?

Got all of them except for Big Foot (20 stomps) and Size Matters (20 kills by detached turret).

This can only be done on Shatter, which is only available via Big Team modes, means we need a total of 12 players. Me and my guests make 4 of them. Care to join later? Send me a message.

For big team battle, you need 16 players. Not 12. Shatter is available in Dominion playlist too (which you only need 12 players) but the Mantis doesn't spawn in that game mode for some reason. At least it didn't for me when I boosted this the other day.

im looking to boost all of crimson dlc achievements (i have 3 controllers ) , im gonna be online today from 20:00 GMT+1 , send me a FR or msg GT:Bolo17 /// DONE , Thanks to lil punk duck,Stotan Assassin, Freeky Wiggle, Mopey Pi, & TheRussianElite :D

Edited by bolo17

which game modes can you do these acheivements in as Crimson Dlc is no longer available.

I could boost some im uk with 4 controllers

They are scattered throughout but for the Mantis related achievments you will need to play in Big Team Battle. I got the rest in Team Objective.

Yea Shatter is the only Crimson Map that has a Mantis and a Turrent to detach. Everything else can be done either on Harvest or Wreckage in Team Objective

I played for hours and when the specific maps come up ppl pick other ones, so i now its a big ask from ppl who have already got the acheivements.

GT HauntedSpartan1

Uk, online most of the day, 4 controllers and mic