Impulse

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would like to boost a couple of things, though not carry it too much further.

Just wanna play through all the maps and get all the medals accordingly for all kinds of modes.

Gamers online choose really specific maps and modes, which kinda ruins the ability to get achievements...

Gamertag: The Ur Quan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This seems pretty cool. I'll join in sometime, but it won't be for a few weeks. I don't have a constant internet access to play on and my Xbox Live membership ran out.

I'm seeing a lot of silver accounts playing this game, but I assume those are the PC users. Since this is cross-platform for multiplayer, can Silver Xbox Live users play this online as well?

• 1 month later...

Looking to boost the online achieves. At this point, I'll help with any of them (I need them all).

I'll edit this message when I get them.

edit - i'm only looking for kills and matches played now

Edited by Axeft

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering that if we could put together a good number of boosters in the same match looking for the 5000 kills...this would be fast as hell with everybody taking turns on matches with settings like gauge 20000,lost arena/pirate,rifle/rockets...i did something like that in the previous lost planet with some friends and we used to get around 50 or 60 kills on each match...and we did this in a group of 5/6 people....i know that in the colonies one player with 20000 gauge could be killed at least 20 times...imagine what we could do if we put 10 people together doing this???i believe that we can get 200kills on each turn...i dont know how to start a list here as some people do...but here´s the idea...and i am able to help if someone starts this....By the way my signature is my gamertag,if you wanna talk to me about it...send me a message please...see you

• 1 month later...
I was wondering that if we could put together a good number of boosters in the same match looking for the 5000 kills...this would be fast as hell with everybody taking turns on matches with settings like gauge 20000,lost arena/pirate,rifle/rockets...i did something like that in the previous lost planet with some friends and we used to get around 50 or 60 kills on each match...and we did this in a group of 5/6 people....i know that in the colonies one player with 20000 gauge could be killed at least 20 times...imagine what we could do if we put 10 people together doing this???i believe that we can get 200kills on each turn...i dont know how to start a list here as some people do...but here´s the idea...and i am able to help if someone starts this....By the way my signature is my gamertag,if you wanna talk to me about it...send me a message please...see you

After discussing the idea with Dan Castells, starting July 1 for the whole month I'm doing nothing except going for the 5000 kill achievement:woop:.

I'm on every day an hour before work and at night an hour before bed ( as long as my kids co-operate ;) ). If you are interested let me know and we'll get a party together and finish this achievement. Anyone who messages me, I'll will help you get the achievement even if it pops for me. Figured that's a fair trade and if anyone wants to do the same,:drunk.

Thinking of setting the matches to the following conditions - Player Match, Individual Battle, Elimination, 30 Minutes, Rocket Launcher, Training Facility, Long Range, Battle Gauge 5000 and Private Slots so only people from the party can join. Love the Training Facility as everyone heads to the NW corner and one person pops a rocket into the crowd and gets a fast kill count.

If anyone has a faster or better way let me know.

After discussing the idea with Dan Castells, starting July 1 for the whole month I'm doing nothing except going for the 5000 kill achievement:woop:.

I'm on every day an hour before work and at night an hour before bed ( as long as my kids co-operate ;) ). If you are interested let me know and we'll get a party together and finish this achievement. Anyone who messages me, I'll will help you get the achievement even if it pops for me. Figured that's a fair trade and if anyone wants to do the same,:drunk.

Thinking of setting the matches to the following conditions - Player Match, Individual Battle, Elimination, 30 Minutes, Rocket Launcher, Training Facility, Long Range, Battle Gauge 5000 and Private Slots so only people from the party can join. Love the Training Facility as everyone heads to the NW corner and one person pops a rocket into the crowd and gets a fast kill count.

If anyone has a faster or better way let me know.

I'm interested, just have to wait till my 360 gets back, should be before July. I'll add you guys when I get it back.

GT: oberfuererSSjon