Golden guns??

REHJR1974

anyone want to help out with golden guns? i tried with someone else but i guess he lost interest. i still need a few guns. i have a list with all the guns at every map. i am only interested in the gold rush maps as they have no time limit. whatever you do in these game areas. never collect a gold bag because when the original 10:00 minutes runs out the game will be over. if you don't collect a bag the game will go for as long as you and your friends want it to or you run out of guns to make golden. then on to the next map of gold rush. if anyone wants to help out and i will help in return. be it with golden guns or to help you with ranking up. or with a few achievements. my gt is in all caps and is REHJR1974 on xbox live. and i am on in the evenings. after 8:00p.m. florida time. i can't rank up anymore as i am 5th legend level 50. and have every achievement for this game. all that's left for this game for me is the golden guns.

Edited by REHJR1974
added more.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone want to help out with golden guns? i tried with someone else but i guess he lost interest. i still need a few guns. i have a list with all the guns at every map. i am only interested in the gold rush maps as they have no time limit. whatever you do in these game areas. never collect a gold bag because when the original 10:00 minutes runs out the game will be over. if you don't collect a bag the game will go for as long as you and your friends want it to or you run out of guns to make golden. then on to the next map of gold rush. if anyone wants to help out and i will help in return. be it with golden guns or to help you with ranking up. or with a few achievements. my gt is in all caps and is REHJR1974 on xbox live. and i am on in the evenings. after 8:00p.m. florida time. i can't rank up anymore as i am 5th legend level 50. and have every achievement for this game. all that's left for this game for me is the golden guns.

On my other account I have every gold gun, but on this account i only have like 3. If you send a friend request to POACHER33 i will help but only if you repay me by letting me get some gold guns.

I still need all of them, will gladly boost for them. GT zI Drucifer Iz

• 2 weeks later...

actually i do the private lobby and gold rush. and no one never collects the bag. because if you do before or after the time runs out that person will win. if nobody collects a bag then the time runs out then you have infinite time for headshots. 25 apiece.

it is simple. drucifier re add me or i will re add you. had a power surge yesterday and it wiped out some memory on a flashdrive. luckily i have a recent backup with all achievements on it still. so i lucked out. but lost some friends in the process and can't remember 2 that were new adds after drucifier.

Sounds gloriously simple!

It is. Over the course of two days I've unlocked over a dozen golden guns. At this point all I need are:

Buffalo Rifle (75)

Carcano Rifle (100)

Springfield Rifle (80ish)

Sawed Off Shotgun (100)

Rolling Block Rifle (100)

Evans Repeater (90ish)

Winchester Rifle (100)

High Powered Pistol (100)

Fire bottle (6, I believe is the challenge, similar to dynamite)

Tomahawk (100)

Explosive Rifle (100)

Everything from the Sawed Off up will be complete the next time I can run Gold Rush in Chuparosa, the rest will follow shortly. The trickiest one is the Explosive Rifle because it is only available in Stronghold matches.

iv got 3 gold guns, 2 pistols and 1 sniper,

working on the rest,

in 1 day messing around well gaining i got 3 wepons.

looking for long boost sessions.

GT: Craftee

going to be on ALL day, aswell all week.

i got no work so all time is going into xbox red dead redemption.

• 1 month later...