Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excelsior!50 http://xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgBeat Marvel: Ultimate Alliance in Hard ModeBeat the game on the hard difficulty.

This achievement can be done 3 ways:

1) Beat it legit and use your favorite characters that are all high levels

Or

2) Use invisible woman or Black Panther and run through the entire game without being seen. Then when you get to the boss use your strong characters to defeat him.

Or

3) Find someone who has the game saved right before Dr.Doom. Let them load up the game and invite you into it. Once you defeat Dr.Doom you’ll have the achievement.

is there anyone that please wanne help me get that achievement on way number 3?

Please add my on xbox live > casper018

If I can do anything to help you I will... please someone :drunk

Looking for 3 people to do the 1 & 25 levels completed, just wanna run though Act 3 portal over and over, should take about 10mins max to do.

Send me FR: Akiraa20

add something like MUA

would love to get it together with you! I messaged you

my nick: casper018

Looking for 3 people to do the 1 & 25 levels completed, just wanna run though Act 3 portal over and over, should take about 10mins max to do.

Send me FR: Akiraa20

add something like MUA

Will do I would be more then willing to help with that.

Also will anyone run through and beat some bosses with me that I have yet to do.

also to add does anyone know where all the dolls are that is they used my finished game that they could go to the areas and find both daredevils and black panthers for me? I know there is a guide for them but it doesn't help at all much. Or does anyone have a profile on hard ready to face doom that I could save and beat or help you beat it??

also to add does anyone know where all the dolls are that is they used my finished game that they could go to the areas and find both daredevils and black panthers for me? I know there is a guide for them but it doesn't help at all much. Or does anyone have a profile on hard ready to face doom that I could save and beat or help you beat it??

You want to game save to get Excelsior? How Elite is that?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been through the game on many different saves and am trying to save some time. Does anyone have a save with all or most of the comic books found? Or even better, with the comics beat?

I'm getting so confused since I have done different things on different saves.

Thanks!

Dave

I've been through the game on many different saves and am trying to save some time. Does anyone have a save with all or most of the comic books found? Or even better, with the comics beat?

I'm getting so confused since I have done different things on different saves.

Thanks!

Dave

That's not allowed here. It's basically the same as gamesaving. You need to do the work yourself, or you don't deserve the achievements.

Sorry about that. I've put many hours into the game unlocking costumes and getting comic books, only to realize since I did different saves they aren't all together. I ended up finding most of the comics, but they are spread out between saves.

Does anyone know if you get gold on the comic missions if you will get the achievement even if they are on different saves when you get the gold? I may just try it that way.

Sorry about that. I've put many hours into the game unlocking costumes and getting comic books, only to realize since I did different saves they aren't all together. I ended up finding most of the comics, but they are spread out between saves.

Does anyone know if you get gold on the comic missions if you will get the achievement even if they are on different saves when you get the gold? I may just try it that way.

This was talked about earlier.

i got super hero team and ultimate team alliance acheivment in like half an hour.

Someone told me what you do is extract to mephistos realm after you completed the level sign in the amount of players you need make them jump of the cliff (except one lol) then just continuously keep going through the portal in the middle, once through turn around walk back through and continue, worked a treat for me. :woop:

But u cant use the same tequnique for the arcade acheivment cause i tried.:mad:

• 2 weeks later...