Achievement Guide & Road Map

Ricey-BFD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick rant i have experienced a glitch in the difficulty cheevos. I finished the game on hard and it only unlocked the easy achievement. WTF!!!! I even reloaded the chapter on hard again and still nothing. Any ideas on what I can do to get the other two besides playing the whole thing over? To me the game is too glitchy and boring.

Just a quick rant i have experienced a glitch in the difficulty cheevos. I finished the game on hard and it only unlocked the easy achievement. WTF!!!! I even reloaded the chapter on hard again and still nothing. Any ideas on what I can do to get the other two besides playing the whole thing over? To me the game is too glitchy and boring.

thats weird i had no problems gettin the achievements on the profile i used to find all intel. Im afraid i dont know anyway around this sorry

thats weird i had no problems gettin the achievements on the profile i used to find all intel. Im afraid i dont know anyway around this sorry.

I think you have to start new game on hard, did you replay each chapter on hard? I dunno it could be glitched i would play through again just to be safe.

Very basic guide. I actually think its tough on the hard difficulty so Im not sure what game your playing. Actually your gamercard says you havent even played it. Intresting!!

This game really isn't difficult on hard. If you've played any COD on Veteran then you'll rinse this.

(with the help of someone to correct my faults because I'm French...)
I don't think you have to worry about that...your English is better than most Americans that I've seen type! In fact, if you didn't mention you're French, I would have thought that English was your first language lol. Btw English isn't my first language either. :)

I'm having a problem with a secret. It says I'm missing Intel 23 but I go to the guide and the 23rd one I already have. I don't won't to go through the whole game for the 3rd time. Anyone have any idea?

EDIT: Apparently intel 23 is in Chapter six before you place the last charge.

Edited by DusanMandic219

u have never played this game!.... so my verdict! SHIT GUIDE will wait to see if some one eles makes a guide better than this

he has played the game just on a different account and the guide is fine its not like the achievements are hard. Go make your own if it's that bad.

u have never played this game!.... so my verdict! SHIT GUIDE will wait to see if some one eles makes a guide better than this

i have actually played the game on my proper account but my console just got e74 so cant update online. and i aint played the game yet i made like two of the videos :S so think what your saying before go make a fool of yourself.

I'm having a problem with a secret. It says I'm missing #28 - but when I go to where #28 should be but its not there. I have replayed this level 6-7 times and its just not there but I do remember picking this one up without viewing the guide during my first play so i'm not sure what could have happened.

Anyone have any idea?

I'm having a problem with a secret. It says I'm missing #28 - but when I go to where #28 should be but its not there. I have replayed this level 6-7 times and its just not there but I do remember picking this one up without viewing the guide during my first play so i'm not sure what could have happened.

Anyone have any idea?

the secrets dont go in the order you find them in and there is not really anyway to find out which secret is which number. the only way to find out which one you have missed is just run throught the game again on easy and at the end of the mission it tells you how many you found in the level if any. mission 10 says there aint any but infact there are two.

Anyone have any idea?

had the same problem.

Don't be a moron, anyone can make a second account and play the game without it showing on their real account. I do it all the time for collectible guides.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1357/-vefgQ==.jpgFlying Knives - 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Kill 10 enemies with throwing knives.

Anytime you come across a guard that is on there own push up on the d-pad and throw a knife at him.

You may want to add that you have to do this either in one level, or as you progress. You can't just kill an enemy, die or reload a checkpoint and kill the same person over and over. I'm not sure if once you get to a checkpoint or save though if it saves your current status on this achievement. Seeing as I'm still playing through the start of level 3 and getting spotted through rocks and buildings it may take a little longer to confirm.

I would possibly up the difficulty a little as well, maybe to 5 or so. This game isn't impossible but it's no walk in the park.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1357/-vefgQ==.jpg[/img]Flying Knives - 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Kill 10 enemies with throwing knives.

Anytime you come across a guard that is on there own push up on the d-pad and throw a knife at him.

You may want to add that you have to do this either in one level, or as you progress. You can't just kill an enemy, die or reload a checkpoint and kill the same person over and over. I'm not sure if once you get to a checkpoint or save though if it saves your current status on this achievement. Seeing as I'm still playing through the start of level 3 and getting spotted through rocks and buildings it may take a little longer to confirm.

I would possibly up the difficulty a little as well, maybe to 5 or so. This game isn't impossible but it's no walk in the park.

will do thanks for advise.

Did you get it fixed?

and it was #29 not #28 that I'm stuck on

kinda i just went through the levels checking all the spots until i found it. I'm not sure what the point is when labeling intels in no specific order, but still giving them a number. For me I needed intel 23 and it was level 6 i think.